2007-09-09 08:41:00 日食月/Anvis

"Do you know"from Enrique Iglesias

Do you know what it feels like loving someone that’s in a rush to throw you away?



妳知道這是什麼感覺,愛著一個人、對方卻急著甩掉妳
Do you know, do you know, do you know, do ya?
妳知道, 妳知道, 妳知道嗎?
Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?
妳知道這是什麼感覺,是最後一個知道、對方已經把門鎖換了?

If birds flying south is a sign of changes
如果候鳥南飛,暗示著季節變化
At least you can predict this every year



至少你每年都能預測這個變化
Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly
愛情,永遠不知道哪一分鐘它會突然結束
I can’t get it to speak



我無法讓它開口
Maybe if I knew all the things it took to save us



是不是早點知道,就可以挽回一切?
I could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me



我就可以讓體內淌血的痛苦,減緩一些
Look in your eyes to see something about me



你的眼中,倒映出我的一些蛛絲馬跡
I’m standing on the edge and I don’t know what else to give.
我站在崩潰邊緣,卻不知道還能付出什麼

How can I love you?
How can I love you?
How can I love you?
How can I love you?
我怎麼愛妳?
If you just don’t talk to me, babe.
如果妳就是不跟我說話, 寶貝

I flow through my act
回想過去自己的行為
There’s a question: Is she needed?



問題就是:我需要她嗎?
And decide all the man I can ever be.



來決定我該做哪種人
Looking at the last 3 years like I did
看著過去3年所付出的一切
I could never see us ending like this.
我從未想過,我們會就這樣結束

(Do you know?)你知道嗎?
Seeing your face no more on my pillow
枕邊再也看不見你的臉
Is a scene that’s never ever happened to me.
這是從未發生在我身上的事
(Do you know?)你知道嗎?
But after this episode I don’t see
但是在這出乎意料的劇情後
You could never tell the next thing life could be
你永遠不知道 人生中下一刻會發生什麼事

我表哥剛好有這首歌,這首歌不錯聽。我很喜歡
(悄悄話) 2008-04-04 17:13:18