2007-06-02 00:07:03Ashlyn

經典電影對白<三>

1. Reborn from the ashes.
從灰燼中重生/浴火重生。
--2002, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
(哈利波特2:消失的密室)

2. You will be on everybody’s tongue.
你(妳)將名揚四海。
--2003, Pinocchio(木偶奇遇記)

3. Every soul has a fight. Every love has a destiny.
每個靈魂都有一場戰鬥,每段愛都有它的命運。
--2004, Beyond Borders(愛在烽火蔓延時)

4. He’s always in my mind.
他永遠永遠在我心上。
--2004, Cold Mountain(冷山)

5. Sometimes you have to pass half way around the world to come full circle.
有時你得繞過半個地球,才能追尋完美的自我。
--2004, Lost in Translation(愛情,不用翻譯)

6. Love actually is all around.
愛到處都存在。
--2004, Love Actually(愛是您愛是我)

7. I always want to be a boy and have fun.
我要永遠當小孩而且盡情玩耍。
--2004, Peter Pan(彼得潘)

8. Timber is a big adventure.
生命就是一場偉大的冒險。
--2004, Peter Pan(彼得潘)

9. You got everyone wants. You got talents.
--你有別人所沒有的才華。
--2004, Rock of School(搖滾教室)

10. Feel me if you dare.
好膽就放馬過來。
--2004, Shrek 2(史瑞克2)


摘自『電影英語教學的策略與實施』  莊光明 著