2007-06-01 23:49:32Ashlyn

經典電影對白<二>

1. You go, we go.
我們與你同生共死。
--1992, Backdraft(烽火赤子情)

2. Death is just the part of life.
死亡是人生的一部份。
--1994, Forrest Gump(阿甘正傳)

3. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
把上帝給你(妳)的恩賜發揮到極致。
--1994, Forrest Gump(阿甘正傳)

4. Every man dies, not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但並非每個人都真正地活過。
--1995, Braveheart(英雄本色)

5. It’s all for nothing if you don’t have freedom.
喪失自由,一切都無意義。
--1995, Braveheart(英雄本色)

6. I’ll never let go.
我永不放棄。
--1997, Titanic(鐵達尼號)

7. A faithful heart makes wishes come true.
心誠則靈。
--2000, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon(臥虎藏龍)

8. There is nothing we can hold on to in this world.
Only by letting go can we truly posses what is real.
把手握緊,裡面什麼都沒有,把手放開,你擁有的是一切。
--2000, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon(臥虎藏龍)

9. The times tried our souls...and through the trail, we overcame.
我們承受時代的考驗,但也在痛苦中克服萬難。
--2001, Pearl Harbor(珍珠港)

10. Victory belongs to those that believe in it the most
and believe in it the longest.
勝利屬於最有信心和最有毅力的人。
--2001, Pearl Harbor(珍珠港)


摘自『電影英語教學的策略與實施』 莊光明 著