2007-06-01 23:24:58Ashlyn

經典電影對白<一>

1. You’ll be mentioned in history.
你會名留青史。    
--1938,My Fair Lady(窈窕淑女)

2. I’ll think about it tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.
一切明天再說吧!畢竟,明天又是嶄新的一天。
--1939, Gone with the Wind(亂世佳人)

3. I’m not afraid of anything.
我一無所懼。     
--1939, The Wizard of Oz(綠野仙蹤)

4. I’ll bide my time.
我將等待時機。    
--1939, The Wizard of Oz(綠野仙蹤)

5. I’ll discover you spending the rest of my life doing it.
我將用餘生來了解妳。 
--1940, Waterloo Bridge(魂斷藍橋)

6. If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything.
假如你不能說好聽的話,就一句話也不要說。
--1942, Bambi(小鹿班比)

7. Don’t beat around the bush.
打開天窗說亮話。   
--1955, Around the World in 80 Days(環遊世界80天)

8. Nothing is destined.
沒有事情是註定的。 
--1962, Lawrence of Arabia(阿拉伯的勞倫斯)

9. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛的意義是,你(妳)永遠不必說抱歉。
--1967, Love Story(愛的故事)

10. If you prepare to work very hard, you can do almost everything.
天下無難事,祇怕有心人。
--1967, To Sir with Live(吾愛吾師)


摘自『電影英語教學的策略與實施』一書,莊光明 著