2010-05-20 02:12:07peace & love

Do you hear about Morgans?



DidYouHearAboutTheMorgans.jpg




Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments Admit impediments
真誠心智之合,請容我說不允許承認阻礙之存在 
Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds
愛若見異思遷,見風轉舵 
or bends with the remover to remove
隨彼之變而變,就不是愛
o, no! it is an ever-fixed mark
,,愛是岸標,永遠堅定
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
俯視下方風雨,永立不搖


I promise never to take you for granted or utter a word unkind
我發誓我不會視你如敝屣或對你惡言相向
Never allow my affections to be recanted
絕不撤銷我的愛意
Or stop marveling at your behind
永不讓我的愛退縮或失去對你的仰慕
To also marvel at your warmth, your wit
對你的溫情和智慧感到滿足
Your refusal to condone animal slaughter
以及你對動物寬厚的心
Your wisdom, your laugh
的智識,你的笑容
Your inability to boil water
你不會燒開水的能力

To be your best friend for the rest of my life

讓我做你一生的好朋友
And to thank the God you're not sure about
感謝上蒼 
For fooling you into being my wife.
你願意做我的妻子

------------------------- (分 隔 線) -----------------------------------

哈!還蠻希望現實生活中有人能夠包容我,我也能夠默默支持他的人!

一開始我本預期這部電影不會很好看,就是陳腔濫調的愛情,

不會,繼續看下去漸漸被劇情吸引,有倒吃甘蔗的感覺。

(If time permitted, I will share more anout this movie.)