2008-05-16 00:27:13夏目三四郎

James Blunt -〈 You Are Beautiful 〉

James Blunt《Back the Badlam》
( 詹姆仕布朗特《不安於室》)

You’re Beautiful
(妳是如此美麗)

My life is brilliant.
我的生命是如此璀璨繽紛
My love is pure.
我的愛是如此潔淨純粹
I saw an angel, of that I’m sure.
我看過一名天使,對此我深信不疑
She smiled at me on the subway.
她曾在地鐵上對我微笑
She was with another man.
縱使她的身旁仍陪伴著一位男子
But I won’t lose no sleep on that.
但我沒有因此輾轉難眠
’Cause I’ve got a plan.’
因為我已有心理準備


You’re beautiful.
妳是如此美麗
You’re beautiful.
妳是如此美麗
You’re beautiful, it’s true.
妳的美麗是千真萬確
I saw your face in a crowded place,
我在熙來攘往的人群中望見妳的臉
And I don’t know what to do, ’Cause I’ll never be with you.’
這使我不知所措,因為我們永遠無法相依偎

Yeah, she caught my eye,As we walked on by.
我得承認,妳的確深深地擄獲我的目光,在擦身而過的瞬間
She could see from my face that I was,Fucking high,
相信妳能從我的神情感受到我無比的雀躍
And I don’t think that I’ll see her again,
我知道彼此不會再相見
But we shared a moment that will last till the end.
但我們共享了這片刻的永遠



You’re beautiful.
妳是如此美麗
You’re beautiful.
妳是如此美麗
You’re beautiful, it’s true.
妳的美麗是千真萬確
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
或許妳的臉上會漾起天使般的笑容
When she thought up that I should be with you.
當妳想像我如果能陪伴在妳身邊
But it’s time to face the truth, I will never be with you
但我該面對現實,因為我們永遠無法相依偎

-譯自Morgan‧L‧Yang-