2005-09-19 00:50:46 windspir

On My Own(形單影隻)

之前去英國的時候看了幾齣音樂劇,
相較於大名鼎鼎的《歌劇魅影》,《悲慘世界》卻讓我印象更為深刻。
而我更深深著迷於其中一位女配角-Eponine。

Eponine身處於熱血的革命群眾及醉生夢死的平民之間,
是酒店老闆德納弟夫婦的女兒。苦苦單戀著Marius。

《On My Own》
歌曲下載:http://0rz.net/ef0zG
這是Eponine獨自一人所唱出的「愛之歌」
表達出她對Marius的無限愛意,但是Marius的心上人卻不是她,
當夜晚來臨時,Eponine孤單一人漫步在街頭。
自己的父母行止齷齪,心愛的馬里斯則投身革命,一腔酸楚無處傾訴
與Marius隔著最遙遠的距離,
她唱出了充滿悲哀與寂寞的歌聲:「我愛他,但我卻孤獨一人在此…」

(中文部分翻的不好請見諒)

On my own(形單影隻)

And now I'm all alone again, no where to turn, no one to go to.
(而現在我又再次陷入孤獨,沒有歸所,沒人可依靠)
Without a home, without a friend, without a face to say hello to
(沒有家亦沒有朋友,甚至沒有點頭之交)
And now the night is near, now I can make believe he's here.
(而如今夜晚將至,我又可想像他就在此)
Sometimes I walk alone at night, when everybody else is sleeping.
(有時我孤獨一人漫步夜中,當其他人都在睡夢中時)
I think of him and then I'm happy with the company I'm keeping.
(我因思念他而快樂,伴隨著我所維持的友誼)
The city goes to bed, and I can live inside
(城市進入了夢鄉,而我將可陷入自己的)
My head...
(幻想)

On my own
(單獨一人)
Pretending he's beside me.
(幻想著他就在我身旁)
All along
(一整晚)
I walk with him till morning
(我伴隨著他一直漫步至天明)
Without him
(他不在此)
I feel his arms around me
(但我感到他的手臂圍擁抱著我)
And when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me...
(當我迷路時我閉上雙眼他必將找到我)

In the rain
(在雨中)
The pavement shines like silver
(閃亮的道路如銀)
All the lights
(燈光)
Are misty in the river
(朦朧的倒映在河中)
In the darkness
(黑暗中)
the trees are full of starlight
(星光照映著樹木)
And all I see is him and me for ever and forever.
(而我與他將進入永恆)

And I know ...
(但我知道)
It's only in my mind
(這都僅僅是我的幻想)
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
(我都僅僅是在自言自語而非與他對話)
And although I know that he is blind
(我也知道他是看不見我的悲傷)
Still I say there's a way for us.
(但仍有我們曾一同走過的路)

I love him
(我是如此深愛著他)
But when the night is over
(但黑夜過去)
He is gone, the river's just a river
(景物依舊,人事卻已全非)
Without him the world around me changes
(失去了他,我的世界就此改變)
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers.
(葉子一片片落下在這充滿陌生人的熟悉街道上)

I love him
(我是如此深愛著他)
But everyday I'm learning
(每天都在學習著)
All my life
(我傾注生命)
I've only been pretending
(只在偽裝我的思念)
Without me his world will go on turning
(沒有我他的世界依舊轉動)
A world that's full of happiness that I haveNever known.
(幸福是多麼地遙不可及...)

I love him, I love him,
I love him, but only on my own.
(我是如此深愛著他,但我卻獨自一人走下去...)

上一篇:春之詩

下一篇:[轉錄]我是邊緣人

Minnie~ 2005-09-18 15:52:18

那就傳給我吧^^~

windspir 2005-09-13 20:34:24

歌好像被砍掉了…= ="

想聽的話我可以直接傳給妳~

mickeyilu99 2005-09-11 01:14:26

你貼的網站沒辦法ㄝ...

無法顯示網頁= =?