Times of your life
Times of Your Life???你生命中最珍貴的時刻
Good morning,yesterday??? 向昨日的種種說聲早安
You wake up and time has slipped away?? 當你甦醒時,時光已漸漸流逝
And suddenly it's hard to find?? 剎那間已經失去
The memories you left behind?? 你所遺留下來的記憶
Remember, do you remember?? 你還記得嗎?
The laughter and the tears??? 所有的歡笑與淚水,
The shadows of misty yesteryears??? 交織過去那朦朧的影子
All The good times and the bad you've seen??? 所有經歷過的黑與白,
And all the others in between??? 與那些灰色的記憶,
Remember, do you remember the times of your life
??? 還記得你生命中最珍貴的時刻嗎?
(Do you remember)?? 你還記得嗎
Reach back for the joy and the sorrow?? 珍惜你生命中最珍貴的時刻??
?Put them away in your mind?? 伸手抓緊歡樂與傷悲
For memories are time that you borrow??? 跟記憶借些時間
To spend when you get till tomorrow??? 深深埋藏在心底
Here comes the setting sun?? 然後在明日之前將它花盡
(Comes the setting sun)?? 落日將盡
The seasons are passing one by one?? 四季總是不盡著重複著
So gather moments while you may?? 將收藏每個瞬間的夢想
Collect the dreams you dream today?? 緊緊擁抱著
Remember, will you remember?? 是否你還會記得
The times of your life?? 你生命中最珍貴的時刻
So gather moments while you may?? 將收藏每個瞬間的夢想
?Collect the dreams you dream today??? 緊緊擁抱著
Remember, will you remember??? 是否你還會記得
The times of your life?? 你生命中最珍貴的時刻
Of your life?? 在你的人生中
(Do you remember, baby)? 你還記得嗎,寶貝
(Do you remember the times of your life)??? 還記得你生命中最珍貴的時刻
Of your life??? 在你的人生中
(Do you remember, baby)?? 你還記得嗎,寶貝
(Do you remember the times of your life)?? 還記得你生命中最珍貴的時刻
?
?
上一篇:帕海貝爾的卡儂 Cannon in D Pachelbel
下一篇:關於我愛你
真正是太好聽了<br />祝福您囉
歌好聽~聲音很棒<br />mv更是令人感觸很深
我總覺得她的微笑跟聲音不成比例...<br /><br />雖然歌很好聽 :目