Asian billionaire motto & Chinese wisdom
There is one Asian billionaire motto that I want to share with you!
1. When you are age 20-30 find a good boss not a good company.
2. When you are age 30-40 try to do something for yourself.
3. When you are age 40-50 do something you are good at.
4. When you are age 50-60 focus on helping young people.
5. When you are over 60, spend time with your grandchildren.
As Chinese wisdom,
1. When you are 30, you should have your goal.
2. When you are 40, you should not doubt what you do.
3. When you are 50, you know what kind of life you want.
4. When you are 60, no one can influence you.
5. When you are 70, you can do anything!
Combined both of them, my age that I want to focus on reaching my goal and help young people and do more volunteer work. Each day I want to reach someone to make them smile or make their life better. As I always believe in giving and pay it forward, I am using my radio broadcast to reach the world and bring people joy and find their true happiness.
Happiness is simple, read a book, take a walk, talk to a friend or family member, smile at a stranger, greeting with your neighbor, eat a good meal, jog around if you still can, keep yourself healthy with diet and exercise, help a friend, reach a stranger, so many things you can do or make a list you want to do and go for it! Are you happy now?!
I am currently recruiting marketing team working from home for my new show sponsor for the followings states; NC, VA, WV, TN, SC, AL contact me for more details. I will share a story later. Remember Help yourself first then you can help others!
One even that I may not able to join, just share with you. All the best to you~ 陳克華 14 小時 &mi...20 小時前