2012-07-01 04:24:06terese

語言是窗戶還是牆壁?(盧森堡的歌)




在一小時39分鐘處

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBGlF7-MPFI&feature=related

我覺得被你的語言審判

I feel so sentenced by your words,

我覺得被判斷而打發掉。

I feel so judged and sent away .

在我離開前,我想知道,

Before I go I 'd like to know

這是你要說的意思嗎? 

Is that what you meant to say?

 

在我挺身防衛之前,

Before I rise to my defence,

在我說話傷害你的感情之前,

Before I speak and hurt your feelings,

在我築起語言的牆壁之前,

Before I build that wall of words,

告訴我,我聽的對不對?

Tell me did I really hear.

 

語言是窗戶還是牆壁?

Words are windows or they are walls?

判決我們還是釋放我們?

They sentence us or set us free?

當我說話和聽你的時候,

When I speak and when I hear you,

讓愛的光芒透過我而照耀。

Let the love light shine through me.

 

有些事情我需要說,

There are things I need to say,

這些事情對我意義重大,

Things that mean so much to me.

如果我的語言無法清楚表達我的意思,

If my words don't make me clear,

請你幫我得到自由,好嗎?

Will you help me to be free.

 

如果我好像貶抑你,

If I seem to put you down,

如果你覺得我不在乎你,

If you felt that I didn't care.

請你設法穿透我的語言來聽,

Try to listen through my words

聽到我們共有的感受。

To the feelings that we share.

 

語言是窗戶還是牆壁?

Words are windows or they are walls?

判決我們還是釋放我們?

They sentence us or set us free?

當我說話和聽你的時候,

When I speak and when I hear you,

讓愛的光芒透過我而照耀。

Let the love light shine through me.


terese 2012-07-03 22:12:34

7月14、15日在士林天主堂有初級班。費用2千元。週六9:00-5:30
週日10:30-5:30