2007-12-18 10:32:16專情˙叛逆~小馬~

Only my style Chen Hsiaoma (翻中:唯我風格 陳小馬)

Here is English(這邊英文) (這邊是中文翻譯)

Why recently didn’t know? !(最近不知道為什麼?!)

I thought recently did not like I(我覺得最近不像我自己)

Has been I changes? !(是我變了嗎?!)

Did my style run to where goes? !(我的風格跑到哪裡去了?!)

Belongs to I style(屬於我自己的風格)

Has very many matters I stuffily in the psychology(有很多事情我的悶在心理)

Why my world can nobody understand? !(為什麼我的世界沒有人會懂?!)

Why do I each time run into him in on land all not to dare to turn
head? !(為什麼我每次在陸上遇到他都不敢回頭?!)

I thought I were not liking before Chen Hsiaoma!(我覺得我自己不在像以前的陳小馬了!)

Actually before go that kind of very Chen Hsiaoma did to where? !(究竟以前那種酷酷的陳小馬到哪裡去了?!)

I wanted to change return to before that kind of silly me to country
me(我想變回到以前那種傻傻的我相國一的我)

Because only that time I am a pure young female student(因為只有那時候的我是個單純的小女生)

If the time may suspend or the time reverse did not know has well(如果時間可以暫停的話或時間逆轉不知道有多好)

Because I may grasp the mistake which the putty made up initially lays down(因為我就可以把握泥補當初放下的錯)

Also may treasure that section of sentiment to do well well the
present not to be able to say bids good-bye(還可以好好珍惜那段感情搞不好現在也不會說分手)

I really this well thinking(我真得該好好的想一想)

I now the head blank did not know what had to hit to get down? !(我現在腦袋空白不知道要打什麼下去了?!)

I project on here up to(我打到這裡為止)

I must calmly let oneself one be static(我要讓自己靜一靜)

Conclusion(結束)