2008-03-31 14:57:57Yain --*

給我所有好朋友的話!!

( 轉 址 )

To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
給我單身朋友們

Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.



愛就像一隻蝴蝶。越要追牠,卻越要逃避。


But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it.



如果就隨牠自由的飛,牠會在你最不注意時飛向你。


Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love’s only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it.
愛使人快樂,卻常傷害人。但只有在你把愛給了一個真正值得付出的人時,是最珍貴的。

So take your time and choose the best.
所以,花點時間去選擇最好的他/她吧




To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE
給我那不是單身的朋友們


Love isn’t about becoming somebody else’s ’perfect person.
愛不能使他/她成為一個’完美的人

It’s about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
它卻可以使你找到一個幫你成長的他/她


To My Friends Who Are............PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE
給我玩世不恭的朋友們


Never say ’I love you’ if you don’t care. Never talk about feelings if they aren’t there.
如果你不在乎,不要說’我愛你’。如果他們不在時,不要討論自已的感受


Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart.
不要涉足會使他人心碎的生活。

Never look in the eye when all you do is lie.
說謊時,不要看著眼睛。

The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn’t intend to catch her fall and it works
最殘忍的事莫過於男人讓女人愛他,卻是逢場作戲。

both ways...


反之亦然…




To My Friends Who Are............MARRIED
給我已婚的朋友們


Love is not about ’it’s your fault’, but ’I’m sorry.’
不要老是說’這是你的錯’,何不說說’對不起’。

Not ’where are you’, but ’I’m right here.’ Not ’I
不要老是問’你去哪裡了’,何不說說’我就在這兒等著你’。


Not ’how could you’, but ’I understand.
不要老是問’你怎麼會這麼作?’,何不說說’我了解你’。

’wish you were’, but ’I’m thankful you are.’
不要老是說’我希望你這麼做’,何不說說’我感謝你的一切’。


To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGED
給我那已訂婚的朋友們


The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.
要真正衡量包容心,不是看在一起幾年了,而是要看彼此的敬愛

上一篇:忽然之間--*

baby baby baby* 2008-04-03 00:11:05

你太假了

版主回應
沒看到我有打轉址喔!!呆呆 2008-04-10 00:55:12