Incomplete
Bright Lights, Fancy Restaurants
明亮燈光 豪華餐廳
Everything in this world that a man could want.
所有一個男人在世能要的
I got a bank account bigger than the law should allow
我的銀行存款比法律規定的還多
Still I'm lonely now
但是我還是孤獨寂寞
Pretty Faces from the covers of a magazine
雜誌封面上標緻的臉蛋
From their covers to my covers wanna lay with me.
從他們的封面到我的衣服上想跟我在一起
Fame and Fortune still can't find, just a grown man runnin'out of time
名聲及財產依然找不到,我已風燭殘年
Even Though it seems I have everything
就算看起來我擁有一切
I dont wanna be a lonely fool
我不想要當一個孤獨的愚者
All of the women, all the expensive cars, all the money don't amount to you.
女人們 ,昂貴轎車和金錢對妳沒有意義
So I can make believe I have everything, but I can't pretend that I don't see.
我可以相信我有一切,但是我不能假裝我看不見
That without you girl my life is incomplete.
沒有妳我的生命就不完整...
聽著
Your perfume, your sexy lingerie.
妳的香水 妳的性感內衣
Girl I remember it just like it was on yesterday.
一切記憶都像昨天般清晰
A Thursday you told me you had fallen in love, I wasn't sure that I was.
某個星期四妳告訴我妳墜入愛河 我卻不確定我也是
it's been a year-Winter, Summer, Spring and Fall.
已過一年 ---冬 夏 春 秋
But being without you just aint livin' aint livin' at all
但沒有妳一切都像沒有生命
If I could travel back in time, I'd relive the days you were mine.
如果我能回到過去 我要再體驗那段妳屬於我的日子
I just can't help lovin'you
我無法控制自己愛妳
But I loved you much too late.
但我的愛太遲
I'd give anything and everything to hear you say,
我願意付出一切只為聽妳說
that I'll stay
"我願意留下"