2013-01-13 17:16:52Emma

Reflection - 英文老歌翻譯自學筆記

我超愛聽這首歌 第一次聽是在迪士尼頻道 第一次聽就著迷了~

 

花木蘭主題首 - Reflection

look at me
看著我
you may think you see who i really am
也許你認爲你看到的是真實的我
but you’ll never know me
但你永遠都不會瞭解我
everyday
每一天
it’s as if i play a part
就好像我在演戲
now i see
我明白了
if i wear a mask
如果我帶著面具
i can fool the world
我就可以欺騙整個世界
but i cannot fool my heart
但我卻永遠都欺騙不了自己
who is that girl i see
staring straight back at me?
我眼中看到的那個在後方一直直視著我的女孩到底是誰
when will my reflection show
什麽時候才可以表現真實的自己
who i am inside?
誰才是真正的我?
i am now in a world where i have to hide my heart
and what i believe in
我在這裡必需隱藏真正的自已和真正的想法
but somehow i will show the world
但不論怎樣我將會告訴全世界
what’s inside my heart
真實的自已
and be loved for who i am
並喜歡真實的我
who is that girl i see
staring straight back at me
就是那個我看見在後方直視著我的那女孩
why is my reflection someone i don’t know?
爲什麽我不認識那個我看見的女孩?!
must i pretend that I am someone else for all time?
是否因為我一直在假裝別人?

when will my reflection show
什麽時候才可以做真正的自己
who i am inside?
真正的我是誰?
there’s a heart that must be free to fly
我想一定有顆想自由的心
that burns with a need to know the reason why
迫切的想知道為什麼
why must we all conceal
想知道爲什我們都要隱藏真正自己
what we think
我們在想些什麽
how we feel?
我們感覺到什麽
must there be a secret me
是不是有一個神密的自已
I’m forced to hide?
被迫要隱藏起來?
i won’t pretend that I’m someone else for all time
我不會永遠都假裝那個我不熟悉的自己
when will my reflection show
有天我會作真正的自己
who i am inside
做真實的自己