2013-03-27 23:02:28將將
One Piece V.S 1000 pcs
The class was interesting last night. The teacher asked me how I was.
昨天的英文課很有趣,英文老師問我如何
And I replied him :
然後我回答他
I am good.
我很好~
Saturday was my brother's birthday.
星期六是我弟生日
My sister and I gave him a puzzle as a gift.
我跟妹妹送他的禮物是拼圖
The topic is "One Piece".
主題是One Piece
And it's about 1000 pcs.
然後它有1000 pcs
I was bored on Sunday, so I asked his allowance to do the puzzle.
我星期日很無聊,所以我取得他的同意來玩這個拼圖
I have almost done it.
我快完成它了
And I will have done it tonight.
然後我預計今晚就會完成!
And then he replied me
然後他回我
In English, we say the puzzle is about 1000pcs not One piece.
用英文的話,我們通常說一千片,而不是一片
I was nervous at that time, and I wanted to explain that they are different.
然後他回答我 我那時候很緊張,而且我想跟他解釋One piece 跟pcs是不同的
When I said a word, he replied me very quickly
但是當我只說一個字時,他馬上回我
"I know, I just make a joke."
我知道~我只是開個玩笑
其實我滿驚訝~因為知道One Piece(航海王)的外國人不多:)
而且他又馬上反應過來開這個玩笑~真的很幽默:))
來PO一下我的九成品XD
晚安了各位~
Have a good dream!