2010-01-26 14:11:54呆爸

雨多麼溫和

雨 多 麼 溫 和 ...


 

How gentle is the rain , that falls softly on the meadow .
雨 多 麼 溫 和 , 緩 緩 的 落 在 草 上 。
Birds high up on the trees , serenade the clouds with their melodies .
鳥 兒 高 處 在 樹 上,對 著 雲 兒 唱 著 他 們 的 情 歌。
<Repeat *>


Oh ! See there beyond the hill , the bright colors of the rainbow .
噢 ! 眺 望 山 的 那 邊 , 有 座 豔 麗 的 彩 虹 ,
Some magic from above . Made this day for us , just to fall in love .
上 面 有 著 魔 法 , 讓 我 們 今 天 只 能 沈 浸 在 愛 河 。


You'll hold me in your arms , and say once again you'll love me .
你 將 擁 抱 我 , 並 一 次 次 說 著 你 會 愛 我 。
And that your love is true , evertying will be just as wonderful .
然 而 你 的 愛 是 真 的 , 每 件 事 都 將 如 此 的 美 好 。


Now , I belong to you , from this day until forever .
現 在 , 我 屬 於 你 , 從 今 天 直 到 永 遠 。
Just love me tenderly and I'll give to you every part of me .
請 溫 柔 的 愛 我 , 而 我 將 獻 上 我 的 所 有 。
Oh ! Don't every make me cry , through long lonely night without us .
噢! 永 遠 別 使 我 哭 泣 , 孤 長 的 夜 晚 將 不 會 有 我 們 。
Be always ture to me , keep this day in your heart eternally .
永 遠 真 實 的 對 我 , 讓 今 天 永 遠 在 你 心 中 。


You hold me in your arms , and say once again you love me .
你 將 擁 抱 我 , 並 一 次 次 說 著 你 會 愛 我 。
And that your love is true , everything will be just as wonderful .
然 而 你 的 愛 是 真 的 , 每 件 事 都 將 如 此 的 美 好 。


愛人的協奏曲    (電影"安娜瑪德蓮娜"插曲)


 Lover's Concerto

 

 

 Richard Clayderman - ballade pour adeline

美的旋律---另一首理查克萊德門的好聽鋼琴曲...