2002-06-05 19:48:25尚未設定

A son of a bitch!


Girl:Father,I have sinned.
女孩:神父,我有罪。

Preacher: What did you do, little girl?
神父:孩子,妳犯了什麼罪呢﹖

Girl: Yesterday, I called a man a son of a Bitch.
女孩:昨天,我罵了某個男人一句:「你這個狗娘養的!」

Preacher: Why? What did he do to you?
神父:為什麼﹖他對妳做了什麼嗎﹖

Girl: He touched my breast.
女孩:他……他摸我的胸部。

Preacher: You mean like this? (The guy did it.)
神父:妳是說像這樣子嗎﹖(神父伸手摸女孩的胸部)

Girl: (A little shy from the touch) ...Yes.
女孩:(因為神父的舉動而有一些害羞)嗯……是的。

Preacher: Thats no reason to call him that.
神父:只是這樣子的話妳沒有理由罵他啊。

Girl: But he also took off my cloth.
女孩:但是……他又把我的衣服脫掉……

Preacher: You mean like this? (He did it again.)
神父:妳是說像這樣子嗎﹖(神父動手脫掉女孩的衣服)

Girl: Yes, thats what he did.
女孩:是的,是這樣子沒錯。

Preacher: Thats still no reason to call him that.
神父:可是這樣子妳還是沒有理由罵他啊。

Girl: And he put his you-know-what into my you-know-what...
女孩:然後……他把他的……那個……放到我的……那個……裡面……

Preacher: (evil laugh...) You mean like this? (And you-know-what)
神父:(奸笑貌)妳是說像這樣子嗎﹖(神父和女孩就那個那個了)

Girl: (After a few minutes...) Ugh... Yeah, thats what he did...
女孩:(數分鐘後)喔……是的……就是這樣子………

Preacher: My dear girl, thats still no reason to call him a...
神父:我親愛的孩子,就算是這樣妳還是沒有理由罵他「你這………

Girl: But he had AIDS!!
女孩:但是他有 AIDS 呀!!

Preacher: THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!
神父:那個狗娘養的!