CMM Green Newsletter dated April 30th, 2009
Finally I have time to write my newsletter, I am sorry for the delay. This is going to be a great newsletter with all the new projects that I have been working on. Our April 30th LA professional meet up turned out to be really great. Brian and Shirley had done a wonderful job just like Carolyn in Chicago group. Our professional group meet up is very important for everyone to take time to know each other. Trusty and professionalism are both very important for me personally and professionally and I do also encourage everyone who wants to join my city group has done the same. It would only less forever if we could all sincerely network with one another. We all try to plant a seed via our network; you will need to water it and take good care of it. It does need time to grow. We also had two times internet conferences from Tom, Mike, Dr. Stefan, Darrel, Margaret, Javier and I and it turns out Tom’s products become very impressive from all of our guests’ views. You surely should not miss our next one coming up soon. Some other exciting news about finding Carolyn an interview in Chicago Company, I hope Carolyn would get the job soon. Also, Jenda from our LA group, he also just got a LEED job for himself via our network. I am looking forward to work together with Mario and Jenda for my LA project. Moreover, I am more exciting about Kim, my dearest sis in LindedIn since last fall we met and her job lead helped to land my husband a new job. Now, we are trying to reward her with a job working side by side with my husband. Shirley, my other LinkedIn sis also our city group in LA and I will work on green marketing when she returns back to NC, her hometown. Margaret, my newly LinkedIn sis and I also will work on LA green education & marketing project via our newly international conferences coming up this May 19th. According my experiences these networks is my last year hard work, now this year it is time for my harvest. I have been rewarding with my professional and excellent networking skills. You could do the same if you work sincerely enough. I could say LinkedIn is my garden and EC site and other network sites are also my other gardens. Somehow I still need to learn a lot to be sure that my flowers would grow pretty and strong enable for people who passing there and enjoy them. Thanks for being in my city group. Let’s work together for our future and look forward for more new comers to join us.
City group meet up & green events;
Chicago meet up; May 14
Taipei Taiwan in May for singles professional only
Coming up meet up cities; DC, SF. OH, FL, etc.
International Internet Conference for LEED & Urban Development Friday afternoon after Eastern (invitation only)
May 19th 9am (EST) for Asian & west coast group 11am (EST) for other nations
Our city group website is in yahoo and you will need to apply. You will need to 1) LinkedIn with me 2) phone interview 3) join our meet up & conference 4) join our volunteer program for green school education http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ncbusinessnetwork/
1. Water & Gas Green treatment marketing; we are using our conferences for new marketing network; Tom will be in our conference to give you any information if you need. He also provided a great marketing package if you are interested in working with his products.
2. Solar Energy Project; Mike will also be in the conference and share you how his project works.
3. Belize rental property & Australia Property; my new business associate, John for our international property project will work together with me on this project. We welcome all real estate agents to network with us.
4. School Fundraise event for next school year and we are looking for green school supply vendor and recycle company or waste management company to join in.
5. All city groups in green sector are asking your involvement with local school k-5 for green education and with E-gov. We are going to have a group of singles professional around the world to volunteer in school for green education.
6. Create a local business directory that currently we need all insurance providers (group health insurance, construction related insurance) and it will be showing via a member group website for private access only.
7. International Internet Conference for LEED & Urban on May 19th for invitation only.
8. Federal Marketing for Design & Build project; we are looking for a GC size of 50-100M bonding to cooperate with our new project resources. Welcome to send in your company website if you are interested in. Please email me your company website if you are interested in.
9. Green book resources from D2-D16 for all green building material references; you would need to send in your product information included ASTM testing and project references. (We currently do not accept any residential products.) There is no fee for adding into my green book; once your product has been selected by our design team, we will contact you. Please see my business proposal for more detail.
10. Security Federal contract team; we are looking for any security related to JV for the security contract. Please sign in TFCN if you are interested in.
11. SBA service; if your company is interested in becoming a 8 (A) company, please contact me.
12. Network with other industry; my brother in Taiwan is working in insurance company, I would be interested in networking anyone around the world to see how they operate differently.
13. Shipbuilding project; I am undergoing a new marline marketing and welcome you to join me for more discussion. We will only work directly with potential ship owners.
14. Taiwan Energy marketing; I am working with a new market in Taiwan.
15. Indian tribe energy project; this is a very new lead so I will update when it becomes available.
16. World recycle project; this is also another new project.
17. Oil & fuel purchase project; I am only interested in who owns POP or Title.
18. LA green development project; I am still working on with the owner.
19. International hotel chain & tourism & restaurant; I am working with my school brother, Zeng in Thailand and welcome people around the world to network with us.
20. Singles professional for school volunteer program; welcome all singles professional to join us. Brandt would be leading our singles professional group. Currently Brandt is working in Tishman for MGM project in LV. Our goal is to teach k-5 children about green.
Our Conference application form;
Your main market:
What is your business proposal that you want to share with the group?
Your skype ID:
Your available date/time: (state in EST time zone)
What area do you need to network with?
Welcome you to join our international LEED & Green urban development conference! We have been invited two speakers to share with you Green information. Tom is CEO for green product Line Company for his water & gas treatment marketing for going green. Mike is a LEED AP himself and he will focus on his solar energy how his project would be different from others. Right now, we are into go green movement, we want to give our children green education at the same time we wants to educate the public what green can be benefit from if they do. After our two speakers have given their each 10-15 minutes short presentation, we will allow the rest of guests to start asking questions. It may take about 1 or 1.5 hour. Please come to join us. I am looking forward to see you all in the conference.
AAPE發展運動支線「AAPE+ BY A BATHING APE®」
AAPE發展運動支線「AAPE+ BY A BATHING APE®」 前幾天小編還介紹了BAPE的高階支線「BAPE BLACK」，今天就來介紹一下AAPE的運動支...22 小時前