2009-07-16 20:47:45小張

Who is my Perfect stranger

Dive from the blue sky

自蔚藍天空向下深潛


To see who I really am

探究最真實的自我

Facing my desire

正視深層慾望


With the answer

並藉由唯一的解藥


To start again, be brave again  

讓一切開始 勇敢前進

 

What will stop in my way?

途中還有什麼將阻擋我前行


Who will challenge the fate?

 又有誰能同樣挺身對抗命運


The test of pain and rack

度過痛苦與狂暴不止的試煉

 

Are we living in circus?

 我們生活在被人操控的馬戲團中


Are we beat up by curses?

難道只能有如詛咒般遭受痛擊


Cause I'm sure will take the race

但我卻堅信,這是必須挑戰的人生競賽

【Bridge 1】
(keep my beat alive)(維持我震動的心跳)
Holding my will

抓緊我專注一致的決心


I've never met someone like you

只因我已遇見生命中獨一無二的你

(take my breath away)(緩和我急切的呼吸)


Cause I'm blinded by your smile

眼中只容得下你美好笑容


Using tears, burying the lie

卻必須說服自己,用淚水埋藏背後謊言

【Chorus】
Oh, Pretty Stranger

 最完美的陌生人
Rock my soul and world with a gentle kiss

你的輕吻足以撼動我全部靈魂


Fly, making me fly to eternal

讓我自在飛翔至無限邊際
(High, making me high to eternal)

Oh,once again, the love we make

就讓我們再次擁緊彼此


Until the sun has risen

直到太陽升起的那一刻


Our life will bond together

 我們的生命將完全緊密結合

Oh mime, perfect stranger

 與我,最完美的陌生人


Would you dream about me?

然而我真的會出現在你睡夢中嗎


Could you spend time with me?

 或者你能將所有時光與我共享


I crave for your lips lifetime

我盡其一生都真切渴望你的吻

Breathing in frozen fever

讓我得以在凝結熱度中平穩呼吸


Standing in burning winter

在沸騰寒冬中不受動搖
All the misery need you by my side

 這一切慘澹歷程都需要你陪伴我度過

【Bridge 2】
(keep my beat alive)(維持我震動的心跳)
Now seize the time

緊握擁有彼此的時刻


Defeat the weak and break my runaway

擊退潛藏脆弱和逃避慾望

(take my breath away)(緩和我急切的呼吸)
Cause I'm conquered by your eyes

因為我已征服於你堅定眼神


(Cause I'm tempted by your eyes)
and I'm losing all my mind 內心深處就此由你占據