2007-02-15 00:20:35★〃青婷

※〃 你確定你的英文好?!

1.we two who and who? 咱倆誰跟誰阿
2.how are you ? how old are you? 怎么是你,怎么老是你?
3.you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you 你不鳥我,我也不鳥你
4.you have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers !
together up ! 你有種,我要給你點顏色瞧瞧,兄弟們,一起上!
5.hello everybody! if you have something to say,then say!if you have
nothing to say,go home!! 有事起奏,無事退朝
6.you me you me 彼此彼此
7.You Give Me Stop!! 你給我站住!
8.know is know noknow is noknow 知之為知之,不知為不知...
9.WATCH SISTER 表妹
10.dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse’son can make hole!!
龍生龍,鳳生鳳,老鼠的兒子會打洞!
11.American Chinese not enough 美中不足
12.one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die 車禍現場描述
13.heart flower angry open 心花怒放
14.go past no mistake past 走過路過,不要錯過
15.小明:I am sorry!
老外:I am sorry too!
  小明:I am sorry three!
老外:What are you sorry for?
小明:I am sorry five!
16.If you want money,I have no; if you want life,I have one!
  要錢沒有,要命一條
17.I call Li old big. toyear 25. 我叫李老大,今年25。
18.you have two down son。你有兩下子





嘿!帥吧...XDDDDDDD
整個很有笑點耶=ˇ=!!被英文老師看到不被他打死才怪...
XDDDD~哈哈哈哈...





= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hu Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
胡主席被任命為總書記。
  
SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(場景) 橢圓形辦公室,喬治布希和國家安全顧問康多裡扎賴斯。
  
  

George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What’s happening?
  
布希: 康迪(賴斯)! 很高興見到你,發生什麼事情了?
  
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
賴斯:長官,我來向你匯報中國的新領導人。
  
George: Great. Let’s hear it.
布希: 好極了,我們一起來聽聽!
  
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。
  
George: That’s what I want to know.
布希: 這就是我要知道的。
  
Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.
賴斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。
  
George: That’s what I’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布希: 這就是我要問你的,誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?
  
Condi: Yes
賴斯: 是的。
  
George: I mean the fellow’s name.
布希: 我是說那個人的名字。
  
Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰)。
  
George: The guy in China.
布希: 那個在中國的人。
  
Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰)
  
George: The new leader of China.
布希: 中國的新領導人!
  
Condi: Hu。
賴斯: 胡(誰)
  
George: The Chinese?
布希: 那個中國人!
  
Condi: Hu is leading China.
賴斯: 胡(誰)領導中國。
  
George: Now whaddya’(what are you) asking me for?
布希: 啊?現在是你問我了?
  
Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.
賴斯: 我在告訴你,胡(誰)在領導中國。
  
George: Well, I’m asking you. Who is leading China?
布希: 我在問你,誰(胡)在領導中國?
  
Condi: That’s the man’s name.
賴斯:就是那人的名字。
  
George: That’s whose name?
布希: 就是誰(胡)的名字?
  
Condi: Yes.
賴斯:是的。
  
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
布希: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡)是中國的領導人?
  
Condi: Yes sir.
賴斯: 是的,長官(亞瑟爾)。
  
George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
布希:亞瑟爾?你是說阿拉法特在中國?我以為他在中東呢。
  
Condi: That’s correct.
賴斯:沒錯。
  
George: Then who is in China?
布希:那麼誰(胡)在中國?
  
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
  
George: Yassir is in China?
布希:亞瑟爾在中國??
  
Condi: No, sir.
賴斯:不,長官。
  
George: Then who is?
布希:那麼誰(胡)在?
  
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
  
George: Yassir?
布希:亞瑟爾?
  
Condi: No, sir.
賴斯:不,長官。
  
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new eader of China.Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
布希:聽著,賴斯。我要知道中國新領導人的名字,給我接聯合國秘書長,我覺得他會知道。
  
Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡)?
  
George: No, thanks.
布希:不,謝謝。
  
Condi: You want Kofi?
賴斯:你要科費(咖啡)?
  
George: No.
布希:不!!
  
Condi: You don’t want Kofi.
賴斯:那麼你不要科費(咖啡)。
  
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.
布希:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然後給我接聯合 國。
  
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
  
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布希:不是亞瑟爾!是聯合國的頭!
  
Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡)?
  
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布希:不,牛奶!你給我接通電話好不?

Condi: Call who?
賴斯:給誰打?
  
George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
布希:誰(胡)是聯合國的頭?
  
Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的頭。
  
George: Will you stay out of China?!
布希:你能不能不提中國了?!
  
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的官長 (亞瑟爾)。
  
George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
布希:也別提中東了!給我接通聯合國的頭就好了!
  
Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡)?
  
George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布希:好啦好啦!那就少加點糖吧!給我接電話。
  
Condi picks up the phone.)
(賴斯拿起電話)。
  
Condi: Rice here.
賴斯:賴斯在這(這有米飯)
  
George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
布希:米飯?好主意,再來點春捲吧



XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....
某黑 2007-04-29 08:17:05

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
哪找的啊!!
超好笑的!!!!

版主回應
帥吼??XDDD

哈哈哈阿~真的給他好笑呢!
2007-04-29 18:54:50
雞皮 2007-02-15 12:20:55

哈哈 會交壞人家英文XD

版主回應
可是真的很好笑嘛!!XDDDD~

哈哈哈哈哈哈...=ˇ=!
2007-02-15 17:16:10