2010-05-15 23:20:20西爾法

《千風之歌》台、英語版

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
[勿通
企置寡ㄝ墳前 流目【氵史】]

 

I am not there

[寡勿是置遐;]

 

I do not sleep.
[
寡勿是長眠。]

 

I am a thousand winds that blow
[
寡是輕輕拂吹ㄝ千風,]

 

I am the diamond glints on snow
[
寡是閃熠置寒雪面頂ㄝ鑽石,]

 

I am the sun on ripened grain
[
寡是置熟黃稻穗面頂ㄝ日頭,]

 

I am the gentle autumn rain.
[
寡是溫和ㄝ秋雨。]

 

When you awaken in the mornings hush

[當你置透早ㄝ惦靜毋聲中~精神,]

 

I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in the circling flight.
[寡是置咧踅飛沉默鳥群內面~迅捷仰衝彼一隻。]

 

I am the soft starlight at night.

[寡是置咧暗暝ㄝ柔軟星光。]

 

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
[勿通
企置寡ㄝ墳前 慟哭。]

 

I am not there

[寡勿是置遐;]

 

I did not die.
[
寡勿是過逝。]

 

 

~~印地安女子留乎尪婿ㄝ詩

 

 

http://www.taiwanbible.com/index.jsp?page=main/view.jsp?ID=4574

 

http://blog.roodo.com/joyce_rhapsody/archives/2680915.html

 

http://therain2010.pixnet.net/blog/post/7009465