2006-07-02 14:21:52長小魚

英語童畫詩(1)---彩虹上的麻雀 ( A sparrow on the rainbow)

If I were a sparrow,

倘若我是麻雀

I would drink the juice from an apple,

我就能飲用蘋果裡的香甜

Fly through the rainbow,

就能飛過這道彩虹

Stop in front of your window.

停在你窗前

Then dance on the piano in your home,

然後在你家的鋼琴上跳舞

Clear my throat to sing a beautiful song.

清個喉嚨唱首美妙的歌

With the time passing our love grow,

隨著時間我們的愛成長了

Even I could play hide-and-seek with your dog.

我甚至可以和你的小狗玩捉迷藏

And take a nap on your pillow.

並且在你的枕頭上補個眠


You know,

你是清楚不過的

If I were a sparrow from the rainbow,

如果我是從彩虹那端而來的麻雀

There would be no sorrow,

將不再有悲傷

And no worry for tomorrow.

亦不再為明日憂煩

by Sophia 07/02/2006

-----------------------------------------------------------------
後記:

前二十分鐘在家裡的窗外看到一隻小麻雀

心血來潮, 寫首詩送給牠囉


這隻小可愛不知道是什麼鳥...
照片來源是朋友寄的e-mail
這張畫是梵古的作品
也是從網站上找來的...