2013-12-22 04:54:17自渡

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (Brad Pitt)


It's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. 
一件事無論太晚,或者對於我來說太早,都不會阻攔你成為你想成為的那個人。

There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. 

這個過程沒有時間的期限,只要你想,隨時都可以開始。

You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing.

要改變或者保留原狀都無所謂,做事本不應有所束縛。

We can make the best or the worst of it. 

我們可以辦好這件事卻也可以把它搞砸

I hope you make the best of it. 

但希望最終你能成為你想成為的人

And I hope you see things that startle you.

我希望你有時能駐足於這個令你感到驚歎的世界

I hope you feel things you never felt before.

我希望你體會你從未有過的感覺

I hope you meet people with a different point of view.

我希望你能見到其他與你觀點不同的人們。

I hope you live a life you're proud of.

我希望你能有一個值得自豪的一生。 

If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.

如果和你想像的生活不一樣,我希望你能有勇氣重新啟程。


我沒有留下什麼,只有一點點身外之物,也沒有甚麼錢,像當初來到這世界那樣離開,孑然一身並一無所有,我能留下的是我的故事。

 


班傑明的奇幻旅程
  The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

 


  Everybody has a different view about own person in one way or another,
  每個人對自己都有不同的認識,

  but we all go in one place
  但是我們終究都會前往同一個地方

  only go a different road to get there.
  只是走的路不同罷了,

  You have got your own way, Benjamin.
  你也有屬於你的道路,班傑明 

   You never know what's comin' for ya.
  你永遠也不知道... 接下來會發生什麼

  

     No matter how well you play,
  彈琴不是關於你彈的多麼好,

  but what you feel like singing.
  而是你對於你彈的東西有什麼感受。

 

  Try this.
  You can only to let the music prey.
  你只能讓音樂自然渲洩。

 

  Do not let anyone to say otherwise.
  別讓任何人左右你的想法。

  You have to do what 's meant to do.
  你必須做你注定要做的事。

 

  Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love.
  班傑明,我們注定要失去我們所愛的人

  How else would we know how important they are to us?
  要不然我們怎麼會知道他們對我們有多麼的重要?

 

  You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went.
  你可以像瘋狗那樣對周圍的一切憤憤不平

  You could swear, curse the fates,
  你可以詛咒命運

  but when it comes to the end, you have to let go. 
  但是到了最後一刻,你還是得平靜的放手而去

 

  I was thinking how nothing lasts, and what a shame that is.
  我在想沒有什麼東西能持續到永遠的

  Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss.
  我們的生命是由機緣所決定... 甚至是由所錯過的機緣所決定

   Mrs Abbott, how would you sum in a few words this achievement?
  艾伯特夫人,你怎麼用幾句話總結你這次的成就?

  I think... anything is possible.
  我覺得...任何事情都可能發生

 

  

  Nothing of what I ever made will not replace it.
  我所做過的任何事情都沒法替代它

 

 

  班給他女兒最後的明信片囑咐:

    "...What I think is, it's never too late...or, in my case,
     too early, to be whoever you want to be...
    There's no time limit, start anytime you want...
    change or stay the same...there aren't any rules...

    We can make the best or worst of it...
    I hope you make the best...

    I hope you see things that startle you.
    Feel things you never felt before.

    I hope you meet people who have a different point of view.
    I hope you challenge yourself.
    I hope you stumble, and pick yourself up.
    I hope you live the life you wanted to...

    and if you haven't, I hope you start all over again."

    做一件事情,永遠不嫌晚。
    對我而言,永遠都嫌太早!
    人生沒有規範,沒有邊界!
    我們要去尋找和體會每件自己有興趣的事。

    如果當我們生活不如自己預期的
    希望我們有勇氣,有勇氣去轉換人生,重新開始。


    And as he had said... no matter what age he was...
    he was the same person behind his eyes...
    and, at that moment I knew... he knew who I was...
    And then he closed his eyes like he was sleeping...

每個人都是孤獨的 生不帶來 死不帶去 
孤獨不可怕 可怕的是害怕孤獨