不管是在國外還是在外企或者我們接到國外打來的電話和你談合作,不會用英文打電話怎麼行呢?
這篇文章會給大家講解一下:如何講電話: How To Talk on the phone in English。
不管是在國外還是在外企或者我們接到國外打來的電話和你談合作,不會用英文打電話怎麼行呢?
這篇文章會給大家講解一下:如何講電話: How To Talk on the phone in English。
當你接到電話對方說話說Hello之後,我們可以說以下兩種:
- This is +名字比如This is Cherie (我是______)
-名字+ Speaking比如Cherie Speaking我是雪梨
-May I ask what this is regarding?(我能問一下這個電話是關於什麼的麼?)
如果接到的電話沒有來電顯示,我們可以用:
- May I ask who is calling?(我能問問是誰在打電話麼?)
-Who is this?(不太正式的說法)
- I am not interested, please take me off the list (我不感興趣,請把我從你的列表中移除)
-I am sorry,you are breaking up,can you repeat that?(不好意思,你斷線了,能再說一遍麼?)
-I am having really bad reception,Can you repeat that?(我信號不好,能重複一下麼?)
- Hang on a sec(稍等一下)
- Would you mind hold on a moment please?(您建議我先讓你等一下麼?)
-Would you mind speaking up,please?(您建議大點聲麼?)
-I am glad to hear from you,how are you doing/ how are things going/ how is your day going so far?(很高興有你的消息,你最近如何?)
-回答:I am doing great,how about you?(我很好,你怎麼樣?)
-你可以回答:I am doing awesome, Thanks for asking (我很好呀,謝謝你的詢問)
Could you please speak a little more slowly,please?(請說慢一點可以麼?)
-Can you spell it?(非正式)你能拼出來麼?
- Would you mind spelling that for me?(正式)你介意拼寫出來給我麼?
-Would you mind speaking up,please?您能大點聲說話麼?
I am calling to cancel my member/ about my credit card我打電話的目的是取消我的會員/我的會員卡
- Can I leave a message?我能夠留個信息麼?
①如果對方說:
I am busying at this moment, would you mind calling back?
我現在有點忙,你能過一陣子再打來麼?
②你可以回复:
sure,when is a good time to call?
好,我什麼時候打給你比較方便?