2007-11-20 13:12:38£ 佑〃♀

★"My Only Wish This Year"〃今年的願望﹏◇

Last night I took a walk in the snow.
昨晚我在雪地中散步
Couples holding hands, places to go
在路上遇到很多雙雙對對,手牽著手走著
Seems like everyone but me is in love.
似乎,除了我之外,大家都在戀愛
Santa can you hear me
聖誕老公公,你聽得到我嗎
I signed my letter that I sealed with a kiss
我在信箋上,有留下一個吻
I sent it off
我寄出去了
It just said this
裡面是說
I know exactly what I want this year.
我知道我今年要什麼了
Santa can you hear me.
聖誕老公公,你聽得到我嗎
I want my baby (baby, yeah)
我要一個愛人
I want someone to love me someone to hold me.
我要一個可以愛我、可以抱我的人
Maybe (maybe, maybe maybe.) he’ll be all I hope in a big red bow
也許,他會如我的願,打著一個蝴蝶結
Santa can you hear me?
聖誕老公公,你聽得到我嗎
I have been so good this year and all I want is one thing
我今年很乖,而且我只要一樣東西
Tell me my true love is here
請告訴我"我的真愛就在這裡"
He’s all I want, just for me underneath my christmas tree
他就是我要的,而且就在我的聖誕樹下
I’ll be waiting here.
我在這裡等著
Santa thats my only wish this year.
聖誕老公公,那是我今年唯一的願望