2006-10-15 18:43:43[X.]

 Shampoo - Trouble , [推]

 
彎彎音樂合輯。


* Uh-Oh, We’re In Trouble,
* 噢喔, 我們遇上麻煩囉,
Something’s Come Along And It’s Burst Our Bubble
偶發事件 已打破 我們 沸騰的泡泡!
(Yeah, Yeah!) Uh-Oh, We’re In Trouble,
( 沒錯、就是這樣! ) 噢喔, 我們遇上麻煩囉,
Gotta Get Home Quick March On The Double! *
必得回到家 快速前進 兩步併作一步跑 ! *

We’ve Been Out All Night And We Havn’t Been Home,
已經出來整晚 都還沒有回家,
We’re Walkin’ Through The Back Streets ...All Alone!
我們走過偏僻的街 ...靠自己兩條腿!
The Party Was Great, Yeah We Were Really Frilled!
派對精采好玩、 是啊 我們的確 刻意打扮!
And When We Get In We’re Gonna Get Killed!
而 當我們 到家 進門就會 被 宰 ! (*)

We Couldn’t Get A Cab, ’Cause We Ain’t Got No Money!
不能叫一部小黃 ~因為沒什麼錢 !
We Missed The Last Train But We Thought.... Don’t Worry!
錯過 最後那班 列車 但我們想說.... 別擔心 !
We’d Get The Night Bus But The Night Bus Never Came!
想要搭 夜間巴士 只是 它完全沒出現 !
We’re Eight Miles From Home And It Started To.....(*)
距離家門有八英里, 接下來這一切 開始變得......

Yeah Yeah, Trouble...
是啊~沒錯, 煩……
We Tried To Steal A Car But We Soon Realized, We Got On The Road, None Of Us Could Drive!
試著去偷一輛車 然而 不久就認清事實:上路以後 在我們裡面沒人會開 !
Police Car Came Along And They Took Us For A Ride, And When We Get Home We’re Gonna Get,
警車 隨之而來 於是他們 送我們一程, 而 當我們 到家 我們就會
Gonna Get, Gonna Get Fried!(*)
就會呢~ 就 會 被 油 炸!(*)

Uh-Oh We’re In Trouble, (Yeah Yeah!) Uh-Oh We’re In Trouble....
噢喔 我們遇上麻煩囉, ( 沒錯、就是這樣! )噢喔, 我們遇上麻煩囉…
Uh-Oh We’re In Trouble, Something’s Come Along And It’s Burst Our Bubble! (Yeah Yeah!)
噢喔 我們遇上麻煩囉, 偶發事件 已打破 我們 沸騰的泡泡! ( 沒錯、就是這樣! )
Uh-Oh We’re In Trouble,
噢喔 我們遇上麻煩囉,
Book Us A Ticket On The Next Space Shuttle!
替我們 預訂 下一班 太空梭 的登機票!
(* x 2)


哈! 可愛~~

>\\\\\<"