2006-10-21 12:00:56Candice Ching-ci

Here I Love you --Pablo Neruda


我有沒有追逐過自己想要擁有的感情
有的 但從來沒有下文
矜持於自己的性別
矜持於文化給予我的期待
年輕的我 擔心 害怕 不知道如何表達
最後
放下所有自己的感覺
接受別人的追逐
自己 只是一個物體而非主體
得來的是太自以為是的愛
害怕對方離去... 下推上意
這種猜測 只能讓兩人相處而非了解彼此
因此...我並沒有修好這一門課!!!

”我在這裡愛你” 用我自為你需要的方式...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I love you
我在這裡愛你。
In the dark pines the wind disentangles itself.
在黑暗的松林裡,風解縛了自己。
The moon glows like phosphorous on the vagrant waters
月光像燐光般在漂泊不定的水面上。
Days, all one kind, go chasing each other
白畫,日復一日,彼此追逐。
The snow unfurls in dancing figures.
雪以舞動的身姿迎風飄揚。
A silver gull slips down from the west.
一隻銀色的海鷗從西邊滑落。
sometimes a sail. High, high stars.
有時是一艘船。高高的群星。
Oh the black cross of a ship.
哦,船的黑色的十字架。

Alone.
孤單的。
Sometimes I get up early and even my soul is wet.
有時我在清晨甦醒,我的靈魂甚至還是濕的。
Far away the sea sounds and resounds.
遠遠的,海洋鳴響並發出回聲。
This is a port.
這是一個港口。
Here I love you.
我在這裡愛你。

Here I love you and the horizon hides you in vain.
我在這裡愛你,而且地平線徒然的隱藏你。
I love you still among these cold things.
在這些冰冷的事物中我仍然愛你。
Sometimes my kisses go on those heavy vessels
有時我的吻藉這些沈重的船隻而行,
that cross the sea towards no arrival.
穿越海洋永無停息。
I see myself forgotten like those old anchors.
我看見我自己如這些古老的船錨一樣遭人遺忘。
The piers sadden when the afternoon moors there.
當暮色停泊在那裡,碼頭變得哀傷。
My life grows tired, hungry to no purpose.
而我的生命變得疲憊,無由的渴求。
I love what I do not have.
我愛我所沒有的。
You are so far.
你如此的遙遠。

My loathing wrestles with the slow twilights.
我的憎惡與緩慢的暮色搏鬥。
But night comes and starts to sing to me.
但夜來臨並開始對我歌唱。
The moon turns its clockwork dream.
月亮轉動他齒輪般的夢。
The biggest stars look at me with your eyes.
最大的星星藉著你的雙眼凝視著我。
And as I love you, the pines in the wind
當我愛你時,風中的松樹
want to sing your name with their leaves of wire.
要以他們絲線般的葉子唱你的名字。


http://www.seawind4x4.com/jazz/green/green.htm