2010-03-06 11:10:45比兒蓋仙

Owl City The Saltwater Room

I opened my eyes last night and saw you in the low light
昨夜我睜開眼,看見你在昏暗的燈光下
Walking down by the bay, on the shore, staring up at the planes that aren't there anymore
沿著海灣走下去,凝視不斷延伸的海平面
I was feeling the night grow old and you were looking so cold
我感覺到夜的老去,而你那麼冷淡
Like an introvert, I drew my over shirt
就像一個內向者,我提著我的外衣
Around my arms and began to shiver violently before
揮動我的雙臂,開始激烈地打碎過去
You happened to look and see the tunnels all around me
你注視圍繞在我四周的隧道
Running into the dark underground
飛奔入黑暗的地下
All the subways around create a great sound
四周所有地鐵都發出一種美妙的聲音
To my motion fatigue: farewell
我累了,永別
With your ear to a seashell
把一枚海螺放在耳邊
You can hear the waves in underwater caves
你會聽見來自水下洞穴的海浪聲
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room
彷彿置身於一個充滿海水的房間

Time together is just never quite enough
在一起的時間總是不夠
When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home
你我孤獨時,我沒有在家的感覺
What will it take to make or break this hint of love
製造然後破譯愛的暗示的,將是什麼
We need time, only time
我們需要時間,只是時間
When we’re apart whatever are you thinking of?
我們分離時,你在想什麼
If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?
如果我把這稱為“家”,它為何如此孤獨?
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?
那麼,親愛的,告訴我,你是不是希望我們相愛
All the time, All the time...
一直,一直。 。 。

Can you believe that the crew has gone and wouldn't let me sign on?
你相信嗎?人群已離去,他們會讓我們在此作下標誌
All my islands have sunk in the deep, so I can hardly relax or even oversleep
我整個島都已墜入深淵,所以,我現在不敢放鬆,難以入睡
I feel as if I were home some nights when we count all the ship lights
我彷佛又回到家裡,回到那些我們一起數船上的燈的夜晚
I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow
我猜,我永遠不會知道麻雀愛雪的理由
We'll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow
我們關上所有燈,把這舞廳佈置得一片通紅