2007-04-14 17:27:08Max

Daughtry的Home

今天介紹的歌曲是Daughtry的Home
加上的是自己的翻譯
我擅自竄改了這首歌本來想要表達的感情
原本是一個在外的游子思念故鄉 想要回家 卻又覺得自己總是不如父母期待
我承認我翻譯得像情歌...不過還是看看吧 :)
試聽:[url]http://blog.xuite.net/visovi/vivi/10861395[/url]

I’m staring out into the night,
我仰望著夜空 眼神彷似穿透那黑色的薄幕
Trying to hide the pain.
試著隱藏自己的痛苦與寂寞
I’m going to the place where love
起身 走向那使我充滿回憶的角落
And feeling good don’t ever cost a thing.
快樂的確不用一絲絲的代價
And the pain you feel’s a different kind of pain.
但痛苦却是那樣一次次的與眾不同

Well I’m going home,
是的 我要回到那歸屬的地方
Back to the place where I belong,
回到那我終得回去的地方
And where your love has always been enough for me.
那個愛如潮水般溢滿而出而我沉浸其中的地方
I’m not running from.
從不打算跑離
No, I think you got me all wrong.
我覺得 是你看錯了我
I don’t regret this life I chose for me.
我真的沒有後悔選擇現在的生活
But these places and these faces are getting old,
只是 現在所處的地方和一張張的臉孔讓我有點厭倦

So I’m going home.
所以 我要回家了
Well I’m going home.
相信我 我真的要回家了

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
雖然距離看起來拉得有點遠
The closer I get to you.
但我相信 我明白 我與你還是天涯毗鄰
I’ve not always been the best man or friend for you.
從來沒好好對待你
But your love, it makes true.
而你的愛卻讓一切的一切變得真實
And I don’t know why.
我不明瞭
You always seem to give me another try.
為何你總是願意給我一次又一次的機會

Be careful what you wish for,
’Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don’t want.
Be careful what you wish for,
’Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.
請不要對我抱了太大期望 你也許並不能的得到全部
然後事與願違 讓人無法接受
請不要對我抱了太大期望 你也許並不能的得到全部
是的 你得不到全部的