Footprints in the Sand
Footprints in the Sand 沙灘上的腳印 |
|
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. 有一夜我夢見我和上帝走在海灘 |
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. 在我生命中有許多的場景一一的劃過天際 |
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. 在每一次的場景中,我注意到沙灘上的腳印 |
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, 有時候有兩雙腳印 |
other times there were one set of footprints. 其他時候只有一雙腳印 |
This bothered me because I noticed 這讓我感到困惑,因為我注意到 |
that during the low periods of my life, 在我的生命中低潮的時候 |
when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, |
當我經歷痛苦、悲傷或失敗 |
I could see only one set of footprints. |
我看到卻只有一雙腳印 |
So I said to the Lord, 所以我對上帝說 |
"You promised me Lord, 主啊! 你答應過我 |
that if I followed you, 如果我跟隨祢 |
you would walk with me always. 祢將與我同行 |
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life |
there have only been one set of footprints in the sand. |
沙灘上只有一雙腳印 |
Why, when I needed you most, 為什麼當我最需要祢的時候 |
you have not been there for me?" 祢卻沒有在我身邊? |
上帝回答說 "The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, 這些日子當你看到只有一雙腳印在沙灘上 is when I carried you." 是我抱你走過的
作者 : 瑪麗史蒂文森 Interpreter : Yu Hong 翻譯 : 昱宏 |