2007-11-17 00:39:10原子小肉包

.

D7 B7
everyday the very first thought i have at daybreak,
每一天破曉的第一個思緒
G7 A7
is to open the window and breath the same fresh air you’re breathing.
就是打開窗戶吸進你也在呼吸的新鮮空氣
D7 B7
now and then i read the letters that you sent me,
有時候我重讀你以前寄給我的信
G7 A7
and take myself back to those memories of joy together.
並帶我自己回去到和你一起渡過的美好回憶

B7 F#7
i love you that is all i want to say,
我愛你, 我只想說這句話
G7 A7
open your heart the man that loves you the most is right beside you.
打開你的心, 最愛你的那個人就在你身旁

Chorus:
D7 B7
And i’ll run a thousand miles if it is what it takes to be near you.
就算需要跑一千里才能到你身邊我也辦的到
G7 A7
and i’ll give away everything i own to have a place in your heart.
我可以將我的所有拋棄來換取在你心中一個位子
D7 B7
when you smile at me it feels like you had brought out the sun from the clouds.
當你對我微笑時我的感覺就像是你把太陽從烏雲中帶了出來
G7 A7
if you stand beside me i’ll be the bravest man in the world.
如果你站在我身邊我可以成為世界中最勇敢的人

D7 B7
sometimes when i wandered pass your doorway,
有時候當我晃過你家門前
G7 A7
i would hope to see your face through your window.
我很希望能從你家窗戶看見你
D7 B7
now and then i have dreams of us together,
有時候我會夢到我們兩個生活在一起
G7 A7
life filled with love sharing laughter sharing sorrow.
生活充滿愛情並分享著快樂與悲傷

B7 F#7
i love you that is all i want to say,
我愛你, 我只想說這句話
G7 A7
open your heart the man that loves you the most is right beside you.
打開你的心, 最愛你的那個人就在你身旁