2007-08-01 22:28:25加氯變成氯化鈣的鈣

丹尼爾之If You’re Not the One

If You’re Not the One

好聽喔!

--------------------------------------------------------------


若你不是我的真愛,為何現在我滿心歡喜?

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?

若你不是我的真愛,為何我倆的手握得如此契合?

If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?

若你非我所屬,為何你的心回應我的呼喚?

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?

若你非我所屬,我還有半點力量去承受一切嗎?

If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?

沒有人能預知未來

I never know what the future brings,

但我知道此刻你在我身旁

but I know you are here with me now,

風雨總會過去

We’ll make it through,

我希望能與你共度一生

and I hope you are the one I share my life with



副歌*

我不想逃但我無法承受,我不懂

I don’t wanna run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand,

若我倆不是天造地設的戀人為何我的心深深認定了你?

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?

怎樣才能讓我永遠依偎在你懷中?

Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?



若我不需要你 為何我在床上哭泣?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?

若我不需要你 為何你在我腦海迴盪?

If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?

若你非我所屬 為何彼此間的距離重創我的生活?

If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?

若你非我所屬 為何我夢見你成為我的妻子?

If you’re not for me then why do i dream of you as my wife?

我不明白為何你如此遙遠

I don’t know why you’re so far away,

但我知道這一切都是真的

But I know that this much is true,

我們將共渡難關

We’ll make it through,

我希望你能成為我的另一半

And I hope you are the one I share my life with,



副歌



因為我是如此全心全意想你 強烈的令我無法喘息

’Cause I miss you body and soul so strong that it takes my breath



away,

我心裡滿滿都是你 祈求能有承受一切的勇氣

And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand



today,

因為不管對錯我就是愛你

’Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right,

雖然今夜無法和你共度

And though I can’t be with you tonight,

但你知道我心永遠跟隨著你

You know my heart is by your side