2014-05-21 19:56:11喜貓

12則不為人知的業力法則

http://themindunleashed.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/lesson-of-timee.jpg

What is Karma? Karma is the Sanskrit word for action. It is equivalent to Newton’s law of ‘every action must have a reaction’. When we think, speak or act we initiate a force that will react accordingly. This returning force maybe modified, changed or suspended, but most people will not be able eradicate it. This law of cause and effect is not punishment, but is wholly for the sake of education or learning. A person may not escape the consequences of his actions, but he will suffer only if he himself has made the conditions ripe for his suffering. Ignorance of the law is no excuse whether the laws are man-made or universal.

什麼是業力? 在梵文是行動的意思. 相當於牛頓物理定律, 每個行為會有個相對應的回應. 當我們想, 說, 或做, 我們會啟動一個力量, 與根據這而起的回應.  這個回來的力量或許會被修正, 改變或延遲, 但大多數的人無法消除它. 這個因果法則不是懲罰, 是為了教育或學習. 一個人可能無法逃開他所做的事, 等時機成熟就會感覺到. 


To stop being afraid and to start being empowered in the worlds of karma and reincarnation, here is what you need to know about karmic laws.

為了不要再受到因果業力與輪迴轉世之苦, 有些你必須知道的事


1. THE GREAT LAW偉大法則

- “As you sow, so shall you reap”. This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect”.

因果定律, "要怎麼收獲便怎麼栽"

- Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us.

我們放什麼到宇宙, 就會回到我們身上

- If what we want is Happiness, Peace, Love, Friendship… Then we should BE Happy, Peaceful, Loving and a True Friend.

如果我們希望得到快樂, 愛與友誼, 我們就成為快樂, 愛與友誼.



2. THE LAW OF CREATION 創造法則

- Life doesn’t just HAPPEN, it requires our participation.

生命不會這樣就發生, 一定在什麼地方我們有參與到

- We are one with the Universe, both inside and out. – Whatever surrounds us gives us clues to our inner state.

我們與宇宙是一體的, 內在與外在都是. 任何外象都是內在狀態向外的反映

- BE yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have present in your Life.

做自己, 把任何你想表達的東西圍繞著自己


3. THE LAW OF HUMILITY人性法則

- What you refuse to accept, will continue for you.

你拒絕承認的東西會持續存在你的世界


- If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a character trait that we find to be negative, then we ourselves are not focused on a higher level of existence.

如果我們看到任何以為是敵人的, 負面的, 代表我們沒有把焦點對準到更高的層面


4. THE LAW OF GROWTH成長法則

- “Wherever you go, there you are”.

你到那裏, 你就是誰

- For us to GROW in Spirit, it is we who must change – and not the people, places or things around us.

為了靈性上的成長, 我們自己必需改變; 不是別人, 外在的地方, 外在的事物要改變

- The only given we have in our lives is OURSELVES and that is the only factor we have control over.

我們是自己的禮物, 我們只能掌握自己

- When we change who and what we are within our heart our life follows suit and changes too. THE

當我們在內在改變我們之為誰, 我們外在的生活也會跟著改變


5. LAW OF RESPONSIBILITY責任法則

- Whenever there is something wrong in my life, there is something wrong in me.

當我的生活有不對勁之處, 代表我內在有不對勁之處

- We mirror what surrounds us – and what surrounds us mirrors us; this is a Universal Truth.

我們向外鏡射自己內在的狀況, 環繞在外的一切也鏡射我們內在的狀況, 這是個通則

- We must take responsibility what is in our life.

我們必需為生活承擔起責任


6. THE LAW OF CONNECTION連結法則

- Even if something we do seems inconsequential, it is very important that it gets done as everything in the Universe is connected.

即使我們做的事看來沒太大意義, 但把它做好是很重要的, 因為宇宙中一切事物相連

- Each step leads to the next step, and so forth and so on.

每一步連到下一步

- Someone must do the initial work to get a job done.

必需踏出第一步, 好引伸下一步, 直到完成

- Neither the first step nor the last are of greater significance,

第一步跟最後一步都重要

- As they were both needed to accomplish the task.

因為它們都是為了完成事情的步驟與過程

- Past-Present-Future they are all connected…

過去-現在-未來統統相連在一起


7. THE LAW OF FOCUS 焦點法則

- You can not think of two things at the same time.

你無法一次想兩件事

- When our focus is on Spiritual Values, it is impossible for us to have lower thoughts such as greed or anger.

當我們專注在靈性價值時, 我們不可能有低層次的想法, 像是貪婪或憤怒


8. THE LAW OF GIVING AND HOSPITALITY 給予法則

- If you believe something to be true,then sometime in your life you will be called upon to demonstrate that particular truth.

如果你相信某事為真, 某些時候你就會召喚它在生活中落實展現出來

- Here is where we put what we CLAIM that we have learned, into actual PRACTICE.

這就是我們宣布我們學了什麼, 把它落實出來


9. THE LAW OF HERE AND NOW此時此刻法則

- Looking backward to examine what was, prevents us from being totally in the HERE AND NOW.

回望過去, 會阻礙我們忘了身在此時此刻

- Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams…

舊的念頭, 舊的行為模式, 或舊的夢想

- Prevent us from having new ones.

阻止我們擁有現在新的


10. THE LAW OF CHANGE改變法則

- History repeats itself until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path.

歷史會重覆直到我們學會我們必需學到的課題


11. THE LAW OF PATIENCE AND REWARD耐心與回報法則


- All Rewards require initial toil.

凡事剛開始都需要付出才能有所回報

- Rewards of lasting value require patient and persistent toil.

需要耐心與持續的付出才能有持續回報的價值

- True joy follows doing what we’re suppose to be doing, and waiting for the reward to come in on its own time.

追隨內心做真正想做的事帶來真正的喜悅, 等待在適當機會回報的到來


12. THE LAW OF SIGNIFICANCE AND INSPIRATION靈感法則

- You get back from something whatever YOU have put into it.

你付出什麼就會得到什麼

- The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and intent that is put into it.

一件事物真正的價值, 是你放進去的能量與意圖

- Every personal contribution is also a contribution to the Whole.

每個個體的付出對整體都有貢獻

- Lack luster contributions have no impact on the Whole, nor do they work to diminish it.

沒有亮點的貢獻對整體沒有太大影響力

- Loving contributions bring life to, and inspire, the Whole.

充滿愛的貢獻為整體帶來躍動與啟發