Colbie Caillat-Realize
Take time to realize, 花了點時間才明白
That your warmth is你曾經溫暖的愛
Crashing down on in.像潮水般湧來
Take time to realize,花了點時間才明白
That I am on your side我與你在一塊
Didn't I, Didn't I tell you.你卻不理不睬
But I can't spell it out for you, 我拼湊不出來
No it's never gonna be that simple這一點都不簡單
No I cant spell it out for you不 我拼湊不出來
C: If you just realize what I just realized, 如果你了解我的明白
Then we'd be perfect for each other我們就該相愛
and will never find another不會有誰更合適
Just realized what I just realized如果你了解我的明白
we'd never have to wonder if 就再也不用懷疑
we missed out on each other now.我們是否已經錯過
V2: Take time to realize花了點時間才明白
Oh-oh I'm on your side我與你在一塊
didn't I, didn't I tell you.你怎能不理不睬
Take time to realize花了點時間才明白
This all can pass you by一切都不能重來
Didn't I tell you你怎能不理不睬
But I can't spell it out for you,我拼湊不出來
no it's never gonna be that simple這一點都不簡單
no I can't spell it out for you.不 我拼湊不出來
C: If you just realized what I just realized如果你了解我的明白
then we'd be perfect for each other我們就該相愛
then we'd never find another 不會有誰更合適
Just realized what I just realized如果你了解我的明白
we'd never have to wonder if 就再也不用懷疑
we missed out on each other now.我們是否已經錯過
V3: It's not always the same不是每個人都能與另一個人心有靈犀
no it's never the same 不 那幾乎是不可能的
if you don't feel it too.不 那幾乎是不可能的
If you meet me half way而如果你碰巧在路上遇見我
If you would meet me half way.如果真的是你在路上遇見我
It could be the same for you.那我們一定能彼此感應
C: If you just realize what I just realized如果你了解我的明白
then we'd be perfect for each other 我們就該相愛
then we'd never find another 不會有誰更合適
Just realize what I just realized如果你了解我的明白
we'd never have to wonder 就再也不用懷疑
Just realize what I just realized如果你了解我的明白
If you just realize what I just realized如果你了解我的明白
missed out on each other now我們是否已經錯過
missed out on each other now我們是否已經錯過
轉自知識+
---
很喜歡Colbie Caillat唱的歌
她本來是在部落格po自己的自創歌
本來她已經打算放棄歌唱去夏威夷度假了
然後就被發掘了
創了很多奇蹟
唱的歌都很好聽
youtube:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSb00aFiQKY
上面是自彈自唱版
If you just realize what I just realized,
上一篇:Our song