2007-05-20 00:27:55Mr.拋

what I’ve done.

What I Have Done

過去的我

In this farewell,

在這最後的道別裡

There’s no blood,

沒有殺戮流血

There’s no alibi,

沒有辯解謊言

’Cause I’ve drawn regret

我已獻上我的懺悔

From the truth of a thousand lies.

在無以彌補的謊言之中找到真相

So let mercy call

讓寬容降臨 憐憫重生

And wash away what I’ve done.

淨化洗滌過去的我


I face myself

面對自我

To cross out what I’ve become.

將過去的我毀滅

Erase myself

讓自己歸零

And let go of what I’ve done

埋葬過去的我

What you’ve asked,

你所乞求的一切

What you’ve thought of me.

你所熟悉的我

Well, I clean the slate

現在 我用不安的雙手

With the hands of uncertainty.

抹掉昨日一切

So let mercy call

讓寬容降臨 憐憫重生

And wash away what I’ve done.

淨化洗滌過去的我


For what I’ve done.

卸下過去的我

I start again

再次出發

And whatever pain may come

無論任何形式的苦難折磨

Today this ends.

都在今天終結

I’m forgiving what I’ve done.

我要原諒過去的我





What I’ve done.

過去的我

Forgiving what I’ve done.

原諒過去的我



上一篇:

下一篇:傷心太平洋