2014-05-29 10:00:00伊森說美語

快速掌握旅行英語酒店英語口語並不難

作為酒店前台每天都要面對各種各樣的客人,當然不乏外國人。要想日常工作能夠靈活應對,就需要掌握一些酒店英語口語,處理各種常見問題。本文就為大家介紹一些酒店前台需要掌握的酒店常用英語口語,幫助大家提高英語能力。

一、預訂服務

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房預訂處,我能為您做什麼?

What kind of ro​​om would you like to reserve ?

您想訂哪種類型的房間?

A single room or a double room ?

要單人間還是雙人房間?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ?

您想訂哪幾天的房間呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您將在何時到達?

May I know your name ?

您能告訴我您的名字嗎?

How long will you be staying?

您將要住多久?

I'd like to confirm your reservation.

我要確認一下您的預訂。

I'll check the room availability.

我查查客房預訂情況。

You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .

您應預期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣。

二、接待服務

What kind of ro​​om would you be prefer?

您要什麼樣的房間?

Have you got a booking?

您預訂了嗎?

A single room or a double room?

要單人間還是雙人房間?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .

雙人房的房價是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在內。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的護照嗎?

Could you fill in this form, please?

請您填一下這張登記表好嗎?

This is your room card and room key?

這是您的房卡和房間鑰匙。

Could you sign your name, please?

請您簽一下名,好嗎?

If you leave after 6:00 pm , you'll have to pay the full account.

晚上六點以後退房,按全天收費計算.

You'll have to register individually, please.

請你們分開登記。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,請問您是用現金付款還是用信用卡付賬?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of ro​​oms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,這個季節人多,各種房間都訂滿了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪個單位負責接待的嗎?

Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

請您在住宿期間自己保管鑰匙,直到結帳離開。

三、收銀服務

Here is your bill . It's 2000 Yuan in all.

這是您的賬單。總共2000元。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,請問您是用現金付款還是用信用卡付賬?

Please check it and sign here.

請核對一下,在這裡簽個字。

I will write out a receipt for you .

我給您開一張收據。

May I check the details for you , please?

我能為您核對賬單上的詳細內容嗎?

Do you have any charges for this morning?

您今天是否掛帳用酒店的服務?

We'll have to charge you $10 extra.

我們要向您額外收10美元。

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?

先生,您從房間打過電話嗎?

Excuse me , sir , but I don't think that will be enough.

先生,對不起,我認為錢數不夠。

I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it .

對不起,先生,您的帳單算錯了。請稍候,我馬上把它改過來。

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下來了嗎?能請您在行李拿下來後再結帳嗎?

Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.

對不起,您的信用卡已經止付。根據銀行規定要取消。

四、兌換外幣

The rates of exchange are on the board there .

今天的兌換牌價在那裡的牌子上。

How much would you like to change?

您要換多少?

It's 6.50 Yuan RMB for one US dollar?

1美元兌換6.50元人民幣。

資料來源:http://edu.qq.com/a/20130526/003457.htm

我要回應(本篇僅限會員/好友回應,請先登入)