Rabindranath Tagore[Stray
Birds]
泰戈爾[漂鳥集]
泰戈爾[漂鳥集]
If you shed tears when you miss the
sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因錯過太陽而流淚,則你也將錯過星辰 。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.
別為了摘花而駐足,只管往前走,一路上花兒自會為你綻放。
Tiny grass, your steps are small, but you possess the earth under your tread.
小草,妳的步履雖小,卻在足下擁有整片大地。
Set the bird's wings with gold and it will never again soar in the sky.
將鳥的羽翼鑲上黃金,牠便再也無法翱翔於天際。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.
生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你笑著對我不發一語,而我卻覺得為此已等候許久。
My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.
我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裏找到了它的天空。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
別將妳的愛放在懸崖邊,因為那裡太高了。
Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
群眾是殘忍的,但個人是善良的。
Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.
烏雲因陽光的一吻而變成天堂之花。
Love crowns you so shall he crucify you.
愛既加冕於你,也必定使你釘上十字架。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
夢裡,我們互不相識;醒了,發現我們彼此相親。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
妳看不見自己,妳只看得見自己的影子。
We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.
我們看錯了這世界,卻說它欺騙我們。
去換顆電池~