2004-10-21 22:36:00KATE SMILE
SHADOW --- Ashlee Simpson
i was six years old .when my parents went away .
我父母在我六歲的時候離開 .
i was left inside a broken life that i couldn't wish away
我被遺留在一個無法如願離開的破碎人生
she was beautiful . she had everything and more
她曾經是美麗的. 她擁有過一切甚至更多
and my escape was hiding out running for the door
我的逃避,只是隱藏在門後
somebody listen please . it used to be so hard being me
有誰可以傾聽我 . 對我而言曾經是如此的困難
living in the shadow . of someone else's dream
活在陰影之下 . 另一個人的夢想之中
trying to find a hand to hold . but every touch felt cold to me
試著去尋找一雙能握住的手 . 但是每一次的觸碰卻讓我感覺如此的冰冷
living in a nightmare . a never-ending sleep
活在夢靨之下 . 一個永無止盡的長眠
but now that i am wide awake . my chains are finally free .
但是現在我已經十分的清醒 . 我終於解開了束縛 .
don't feel sorry for me
不要為我感到抱歉
all the days collided . one less perfect than the next
每天的衝突,完美也只是越來越不完缺
i was stuck inside someone else's life . and always second best
我被困在另一個人的人生之中 . 而且總是無法成為最好的
oh i love you now . 'cause i now i realize .
我是愛你的 . 因為現在我了解
that it's safe outside to come alive . in my identity
在外生存比在我自己的世界裡生存來的安全
so if you're listening . there's so much more to me you haven't seen
所以你如果正在傾聽我 . 那你還有更多不了解我的地方
mother sister father sister mother . everything's cool now
媽媽 姊姊 爸爸 姊姊 媽媽 . 所有的事都已經冷靜下來了
oh my life is good . i got more than anyone should
我的人生是好的 . 我得到的比別人應該得到的更多
oh my life is good . and the past is in the past
我的人生是好的 . 過去的已經成為過去了
*我買的ashlee CD沒有付中文翻譯.所以這中文是我自己翻的
我的好姐妹kristy也有幫我修改了一些比較不順的地方.(thank you dear)
覺得這首歌..寫的很棒..從失落到希望的心情.很能夠唱到和寫到人的心裡
加上ashlee沙啞磁性的歌聲...讓整首歌非常有感覺!!