2007-05-21 12:36:26くろ

【U Make Me Wanna-BLUE】



You know you make me wanna.

To start it off I know you know me
我知道你懂我

To come to think of it, it was only last week.
認真的想想 那不過是上個星期的事

That I had a dream about us, oh oh.
我有一個關於我們的夢想

That’s why I am here, I’m writing this song.
所以我在這裡 我正在寫這首歌

To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,
告訴你實話 你知道我ㄧ直受傷

Someway let me know, you want me girl.
讓我知道妳也愛我



Everytime you see me what do you see?
每當你看著我時你看到什麼

I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen.
我感覺自己是個可憐的男人而你是女王

Oh baby, you’re the only thing I really need.
你是我唯一的需要

Baby that’s why
這就是為什麼



You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
你讓我想在深深的夜裡呼喊你

You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
你讓我想擁你直到天亮

You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
你讓我想愛 讓我沉淪

You make me wanna surrender my soul.
你讓我想獻上我的心

I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.
我知道我無法抗拒這份感覺

You’re the first and last thing on my mind.
你是我唯一的心事

You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
你讓我想愛 讓我沉淪

You make me wanna surrender my soul.
你讓我想獻上我的心



Well I know that these feelings won’t end, and I..
我知道這個感覺不會消失 而我

They’ll get stronger if I see you again.
每次見到你 這感覺就更為濃烈

Baby I’m tired of being friends, oh.
我厭倦一直成為朋友

I wanna know if you feel the same.
我想知道妳是否也有相同的感覺

And could you tell me do you feel my pain?
可否告訴我你是否感覺到我的痛苦

Don’t leave me in doubt, babe.
別讓我如此懷疑



I’ll take you home real quick
我會快快帶你回家

And sit you down on the couch
讓你坐在沙發上

Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.
倒一些Dom Perignon(香檳) 關上燈

Baby we can make sweet love, wooh.
我們可以甜蜜纏綿

Then we’ll take it nice and slow.
輕輕柔柔

I’m gonna touch you like you’ve never known before
用你從未有過的感覺撫觸你

We’re gonna make love , oooh!
與你翻雲覆雨一整夜

我要回應(本篇僅限會員/好友回應,請先登入)
豆豆 2007-05-21 13:03:04

這個好聽
^^

版主回應
嗯~~
還不錯聽
2007-05-21 14:13:11