聽歌who knows where the time goes by Nina Simone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZa3XsHA6UU&feature=related
Who knows where the time goes
Across the evening sky, all the birds are leaving
放眼落暮天際 鳥兒振翅離去
But how can they know its time for them to go?
但 他們怎知遷移的時刻到來?
Before the winter fire, I will still be dreaming
在爐火堆前 我仍作著夢
I have no thought of time
之於時間 我無所感
who knows where the time goes?
誰知道時間 他去了哪兒?
Who knows where the time goes?
有誰知道時間的下落?
Sad, deserted shore, your fickle friends are leaving
感傷 這蒼荒的岸 你那些善變的友人一一離去
Ah, but then you know its time for them to go
然 你知道生命轉彎之處到了
But I will still be here, I have no thought of leaving
但我仍在這裡 從未興起離去的念頭
I do not count the time
我不數算時間
who knows where the time goes?
誰知道時間 他去了哪兒?
Who knows where the time goes?
有誰知道時間的下落?
And I am not alone while my love is near me
當吾愛靠近時 我總不覺得孤單
I know it will be so until its time to go
愛本該如此行 直至凋謝之時來臨
So come the storms of winter and then the birds in spring again
任冬季的風暴颳吧 惟 冬盡春來 鳥兒們將再次回訪
I have no fear of time
之於時間 我無所懼
who knows how my love grows?
誰知道 我的愛是如何生長?
And who knows where the time goes?
有誰知道時間的下落?
好適合夜深人靜的時候
將耳朵沐浴在這樣的歌聲裡^^