2005-08-27 00:04:20流動的水

婚姻觸礁

今天看到報紙寫著「吳淡如婚姻生活觸礁」,又看到有人引用紀伯倫《先知》

裡的一段話來形容婚姻。現在我把它完整的呈現紀先生是如何述說婚姻。

「你們命中註定在一起,便要永遠在一起。
You were born together, and together you shall be forever more.

當死神的白翼打散你們的日子時,你們要在一起。
you shall be together when the white wingd of death scatter your days.

是的,即使在上帝靜默的記憶裡,你們也在一起,
Aye, you shall be together even in the silent memory of God.

但讓你們的結合中,也留有空間。
But let there be spaces in yours togetherness,

讓天堂的風在你們之間舞動。
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.

你們要彼此相愛,切莫使愛成為束縛。
love one another, but lake not a bond of lovel

讓愛像湧動的海水一樣,在你們的靈魂兩岸間奔流。
Let it rather be a mouing sea between the shores of your souls.

斟滿對方的杯,但莫共飲一杯。
Fill each other’s cup but drink not from one cup.

將你的麵包給對方,但莫吃同一個麵包。.....
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf.

一同歌唱、跳舞,一同歡樂,但讓彼此都是獨立的,
Sing and dance together andbe joyous, but let each other of you be alone,

正像琴瑟的絃線,彼此各不干擾,但他們可以合奏出音樂來。
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

獻出你們的心,但不要將自己的心交給對方保管,因為只有生命之手能容納你們的心。
Give your hearts,but not into each other’s keeping.

你們要站在一起,但不要靠得太近:
And stand together yet not too near together:

因為神廟的廊柱,是分開豎立的,
For the pillars of the temples stand apart,

橡樹和柏樹不在彼此的蔭影下生長。
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.」


我想紀伯侖應該是認為婚姻要互相尊重,以及各自發展不依賴對方...

的意思吧。話雖說得容易但做起來呢?似乎有些困難。

有些人認為兩性專家應該擅長於處理兩性問題。只是這世界上擁有

1234567890種(意指很多)複雜的愛情情境。即使真的讓你碰到了其中一

種,你也不一定能按著腳本解決問題。

兩性專家雖然聽過很多故事,也或許幫人解決了感情問題,只是那都

是因為她是用第三者的眼光看事情,一但自己碰到問題時不一定能真正

的跳脫當事人的角度,這到底是為什麼?