2006-01-30 11:35:27無極 (Air)

[推薦]彼岸超重量級FAN為光明截圖並記錄(中英)對白.....

見慣向廣之致敬文字,目前想向對廣之十分擁戴的超級FAN致敬.
總計242幅光明影像因考量畫質而捨大圖就小圖,
圖片較文字數量更豐富,連續熬了四個通宵的心血結晶,
並加註光明的所有台辭(附英語)洋洋灑灑令人嘆為觀止,
崇拜偶像級數實在只算初級,始終有更專精的FAN浮出水面,
鄭重推薦作者:ray-chang的全心投入!!
這正是為廣之設站最大意義,推廣廣之推薦超水準的廣之迷!!


你帶來幾個貨?
How many slaves have you brought?

我全要了。
I’ll take them all

我買的就是死人,來的一個也活不了。
I am buying dead bodies. None of them will survive the
battle.

那不是賞錢,加上你正好133個。
There is no extra, 132 salves plus you is 133.

讓他們站起來。
Tell them to stand up

這塊肉本來不該給你,我贏了!
I shouldn’t really give you this piece of meat! I
earned it ,not you!

射!
Shoot!

殺!
Charge! To the death!

不許回頭!
Do not look back! Keep going!

他死了,你還背著他。
He is long dead, why did you bother to carry him all
this way?

你叫什麼?
What is your name?

哪兒人?
Where are you from?

家呢?
Family?

什麼時候開始做奴隸的?
How long have you been a slave?

願不願做我的奴隸?
I want you to be my slave!

為什麼?
Why?

從今往後我就是你的主人。
From now on I am your master.

以後我不要你跪,只要你為我跑。
From today, I do not want you to knee; I want you to
run for me!

王呢?
Where is the king?

我們先走,大軍隨後就到。
We shall go on ahead, follow with the rest of the men.


又是這棵樹!我們迷路了。
There is that blasted tree again, we are lost.


你我分頭去找,找到以後放炮為號。
Let’s split up, whoever finds the way out will light a
flare.

不用怕!我光明不殺無辜的人。
Do not be frightened! General Guangming never kills
innocent.

誰說我要趕路?
Who said I was going anywhere?

是嗎?可我從來沒有打不贏的仗,沒有救不了的人。
Oh~really? Listen; there is no battle I cannot win,
nobody I cannot rescue!

賭什麼?
What is the wager?

你已經輸了!
Then you have already lost!

只要我一個人出現在王城,北公爵無歡就不戰自潰。
The moment I show my face at the Imperial City, that
weakling Wuhuan will submit without question!

你是說我會殺了王?!
Are you saying I am going to kill the King?

就算我輸了,你要什麼?
Say you are right and I lose the bet, what will you
want from me?

換一樣我有的吧!
Hadn’t you better ask for something I possess?

要是我贏了呢?
And if I rescue the King and win the bet?

不要給他!
Don’t give it to him!

好快的刀!
What lightning speed he had!

你救了我的命,你是好奴隸。
You saved my life and served me well.

昆崙,我要你去王城把王救出來。
Kunlun, I want you to go to the Imperial City and
rescue the King!

穿上我的盔甲,別說話,沒人敢攔你。
Wear my armor, as long as you keep silent nobody will
dare your way!

手上沒有兵器的。
He will be the only with a weapon.

王不是我殺的!
It wasn’t me who killed the king.

你要這麼想,就應該讓弟兄們把我捆了獻給無歡,多痛快!
If this is your opinion, just deliver me to Wuhuan .Go
ahead!

誰說我輸了?!我沒輸!
Who say I have lost everything?! I have lost nothing!

你輸了,殺王的不是我。
You have lost your bet. It wasn’t me who killed the
king.

我就是鮮花盔甲的主人。
I am the master of Crimson Armor!

我還要跟你打賭。
I want to have another wager with you.

盔甲是我的,那個傾城也是我的。
I say I will retain my armor and win the love of
Qingcheng.

為什麼你殺他!?
Why did you do it!?

為了一個女人你竟敢違抗我的命令。
Because of a woman you disobeyed my order!

你該死,但不是現在。
You deserve to die, but not just yet!

去把那個傾城找來。
Go find this Qingcheng and bring her to me.

把我的盔甲還我。
Give me back my armor.

昆崙,你還楞著幹嘛!
Kunlun, what are you waiting for?

那都是因為我想讓你愛上我。
Because I want you to fall in love with me.

可你已經愛上我了。
But you already have, with me.

他是我的奴隸。
He is my slave.

這是一個奴隸應該做的。
He is my slave, that is his duty.

站住…站住…!你!你去哪?你去哪?
Wait, wait! You…where do you think you are going?

Where are you going!

你這個騙子!
You deceiver me!

昆崙!把她殺啦!
Kunkun, kill her!

你走吧!可我敢發誓日落之前,海棠花落盡的日落之前,你一
定會回到我的面前!
Go then! But I can promise you, when the last of the
cherry blossoms all have fallen that very day before
the sun sets. You will come back to my side!

昆崙,把馬拉來~
Kunling, bring my horse!

你回來的時候騎馬會快點兒!
My horse will speed your return to me!

為了這個女人,你又違抗我的命令。我不要你了~!
Because of this woman, you have disobeyed me a second
time. I no longer want you with me!

哪來就回哪去!
Go home, back to wherever you come from.

該回來的不回來了,不該回來的倒回來了。
The one who should return is not here…the one who
shouldn’t has arrived!

我沒輸呢~太陽還沒落山呢。
Huh? I certainly have not. The sun has not set!

誰教你說的?接著說。
Who taught you this nonsense!? Carry on!

太陽很快就要落山了。
The sun is setting!

你膽敢不回來找我。
How dare you not return to me.

我真的得到了。
Have I really got you now?

我還沒有得到,可我會得到的。
She is not my yet but she will be!

你們不是要拿我餵狼嗎?
Weren’t you ready to feed me to the wolves?

我不去,我有自己的事要做。
I will not go, my life is here.

哭什麼?!起來!
Stop crying! Stand up!

要不~你跟我去一趟?
Why do not you come with me?

如果我一定要去呢?
What if I really wished to go?

那你跟我一起去。
Then come with me.

她在無歡的鳥籠子裡。
Yes, I do…She is in Wuhuan’s cage.

我不去~
I have no appetite to flight.

我已經輸給了無歡,我是他的手下敗將。
I have lost to Wuhuan. He has waited. Then taken away
my only happiness.

你殺了我吧,就像殺一個在戰場上打了敗仗,還不肯死的人。
You should kill me. The way you would kill a defeated
soldier who refuse to die.

大將軍光明早死了。
The Great General Guangming is finished.

你要盔甲幹嘛?
What do you want with it?

盔甲就放在兵器庫裡,你自己去拿吧。
You will find the armor in Wuhuan’s sanctuary. Go and
get is yourself.

元老們審判我的時候,我才能再見到傾城。
At my trial tomorrow, I shall have a chance to see
Qingcheng again.

我要在這兒等她。
I shall wait for her here.

因為我愛上了王妃傾城。
Because I fell in love with his Princess Qingcheng.

還有比這更好的理由嗎?
There a better reason?

這才是我人生中的最後一次勝仗。
This is my final and most glorious victory.

你們有誰會相信一個奴隸會殺了王!?
Does anyone believe that a slave could kill the King!?

無歡,我要殺了你。
Wuhuan, I am going to kill you!

我笑我自己.
I am laughing at myself.

我讓一個愛上別人的女人為我而痛苦。
I allowed a woman who is in love with somebody else to
suffer for me.

我也是一個騙子。
I too am a liar.

我被你感動了。
I find this very moving.

因為你永不放棄。
Because you never give up.

把袍子給我~把袍子給我~
Give me the cloak, give me the cloak!

你應該相信誰都不想死。
You should believe that nobody wants to die.

放下刀!
Drop your dagger!

你放下刀我就鬆手!
Drop the dagger and I’ll let you.

好吧!
Fine!

讓我們彼此信任一次。
Let us trust each other this once.

你的死期到了。
Your time has come.

放了他們。
Let them go.

不要死,要好好活著!
You must not die, you must go on living.

引述FAN歡喜廣之的話:
工程之浩大,手筆之細膩令人瞠目,我等愛君之深者唯ray-chang
也!