2007-07-04 12:26:49broaden my view

Hilary Duff~ Stranger 陌生人

前奏和小野貓的buttons(鈕扣)蠻像的
都是同一個調調~



=== 陌生人Stranger===

Nobody believes me when I tell them that you’re out of your mind.
當我告訴他們你瘋了 沒人相信我
Nobody believes me when I tell them that there’s so much you hide.
當我告訴他們你很假 沒人相信我
You treat me like a queen when we go out,
我門出去時你把我捧的像個女王
wanna show everyone what our love’s about.
你想讓每個人看到我們有多相愛
All wrapped up in me whenever there is a crowd,
在外人面前擬全心呵護著我
But when no ones around;
但是當四下無人時

There’s no kindness in your eyes,
你的眼裡的溫柔消失無蹤
he way you look at me, it’s just not right.
你看我的眼神完全不對勁
I can tell whats going on this time,
當下我終於了解
Theres a stranger in my life.
原來我生命中有個陌生人
You’re not the person that I once knew.
你不是我當初認識的那個人
Are you scared to let them know it’s you?
你會害怕讓他們知道真正的你嗎?

If they could only see you like I do,
如果他們也能像我一樣看到這樣的你
Then they would see a stranger too..
他們也會以為眼前是個陌生人

Did I ever do anything that was this cruel to you?
我曾經對你做過任何狠心的事嗎?
Did I ever make you wonder who was standing in the room?
我是否曾讓你懷疑站在你面前的是誰?
You made yourself look perfect in everyway,
你無時無刻呈現自己完美的形象
So when this goes down, I’m the one that will be blamed.
所以當我們之間亮起紅燈時大家都會責怪我
Your plan is working so you can just walk away,
你的計畫奏效了所以你大可揚長而去
Baby your secret’s safe.
你的秘密得以保全

Such a long way back, from this place we arrived.
我們現在的處境和過去相去甚遠
When I think of all the time I’ve wasted, I could cry..
當我想到在你身上浪費的時間 我只能哭泣