2014-12-18 12:44:14很旺的SAN

日常生活會話

 

1. Hello.你好!

2. Good morning.早晨好!

3. I'm John Smith.我是約翰、史密斯。

4. Are you Bill Jones?你是比爾、鐘斯嗎?

5. Yes,I am.是的,我是。

6. How are you?你好嗎?

7. Fine,thanks.很好,謝謝。

8. How is Helen?海倫好嗎?

9. She's very well,thank you. 她很好,謝謝您。

10. Good afternoon,Mr. Green.午安,格林先生。

 

11. Good evening,Mrs. Brown.晚上好,布朗夫人。

12. How are you this evening?今晚上您好嗎?

13. Good night,John.晚安,約翰。

14. Good-bye,Bill.再見,比爾。

15. See you tomorrow.明天見。

16. Come in,please. 請進!

17. Sit down. 坐下!

18. Stand up,please. 請站起來。

19. Open your book,please. 請把書打開。

20. Close your book,please. 請把書合上。

 

21. Don't open your book. 別打開書。

22. Do you understand?你明白了嗎?

23. Yes,I understand. 是的,我明白了。

24. No,I don't understand. 不,我不明白。

25. Listen and repeat. 先聽,然後再重複一遍。

26. Now read,please. 現在請大家讀。

27. That's fine. 好得很。

28. It's time to begin. 到開始的時候了。

29. Let's begin now. 現在讓我們開始。

30. This is Lesson One. 這是第一課。

 

31. What's this? 這是什麼?

32. That's a book. 那是一本書。

33. Is this your book? 這是你的書嗎?

34. No,that's not my book. 不,那不是我的書。

35. Whose book is this? 這是誰的書?

36. That's your book. 那是你的書。

37. And what's that? 還有那是什麼?

38. Is that a book? 那是一本書嗎?

39. No,it isn't. 不,不是。

40. It's a pencil. 那是一枝鉛筆。

 

41. Is it yours? 它是你的嗎?

42. Yes,it's mine. 是,是我的。

43. Where's the door? 門在哪兒?

44. There it is. 門在那兒。

45. Is this book his? 這本書是他的嗎?

46. What are these? 這些是什麼?

47. Those are books. 那些是書。

48. Where are the books? 那些書在哪兒?

49. There they are. 在那兒。

50. These are my pencils. 這些是我的鉛筆。

 

51. Where are your pens? 你的那些鋼筆在哪兒?

52. They're over there. 在那裏。

53. Are these your pens? 這些是你的鋼筆嗎?

54. Yes,they are. 是我的。

55. Those are mine. 那些是我的。

56. These are your books,aren't they? 這些書是你的,對不對?

57. No,they aren't. 不,不是。

58. They're not mine. 不是我的。

59. These are mine,and those are yours. 這些是我的,而那些是你的。

60. Those aren't your pens,are they? 那些鋼筆不是你的,對吧?

 

61. Who are you? 你是誰?

62. I'm a student. 我是學生。

63. Who is that over there? 那邊那個人是誰?

64. He's a student,too. 他也是學生。

65. Is that lady a student? 那位女士是學生嗎?

66. No,she isn't. 不,她不是。

67. Those men aren't students,either. 那些人也不是學生。

68. Am I your teacher? 我是你們的教員嗎?

69. Yes,you are. 是的,你是。

70. That man is a teacher,isn't he? 那個人是位教員,對不對?

 

71. Yes,he is. 是的,他是。

72. Who are those people? 那些人是誰?

73. Maybe they're farmers. 他們可能是農民。

74. Aren't they students? 他們不是學生嗎?

75. I really don't know. 我真的不知道。

76. What's your name? 你叫什麼名字?

77. My name is Jones. 我姓鐘斯。

78. What's your first name? 你的名字叫什麼?

79. My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比爾。

80. How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎麼拼法?

 

81. Jones. J-O-N-E-S. 鐘斯,JONES

82. What's your friend's name? 你的朋友叫什麼名字?

83. His name is John Smith. 他叫約翰、史密斯。

84. John and I are old friends. 我和約翰是老朋友了。

85. Are you John's brother? 你是約翰的兄弟嗎?

86. No, I'm not. 不,我不是。

87. This is Mr. Jones. 這是鐘斯先生。

88. How do you do? 你好!

89. Mrs.Jones,this is Mr. John Smith. 鐘斯夫人,這是約翰、史密斯先生。

90. Very please to meet you. 見到您很高興。

 

91. What day is today? 今天是星期幾?

92. Today is Monday. 今天是星期一。

93. What day was yesterday? 昨天是星期幾?

94. Yesterday was Sunday. 昨天是星期日。

95. What day is tomorrow? 明天是星期幾?

96. What month is this? 現在是幾月份?

97. This is January. 現在是一月份。

98. Last month was December,wasn't it ? 上個月是十二月,對不對?

99. Yes,it was. 是,是十二月份。

100. What month is next month? 下個月是幾月份?

 

101. I was in the hospital for several weeks. 我在醫院裏住了幾個星期了。

102. Where were you on Tuesday? 星期二你在哪里?

103. You were here in February,weren't you? 二月份你曾在這裏,對不對?

104. No,I wasn't . 不,我沒有在這裏。

105. Your friend was here a week ago,wasn't he? 一個星期前,你的朋友曾在這裏,是不是?

106. Do you have a book? 你有一本書嗎?

107. Yes,I do. 是的,我有。

108. You have a radio,don't you? 你有一台收音機,對嗎?

109. No,I don't . 不,我沒有。

110. I don't have a phonograph,either. 我也沒有留聲機。

 

111. Dees this radio belong to you? 這台收音機是你的嗎?

112. Yes,I think it does. 是的,我認為它是我的。

113. How many sisters and brothers do you have? 你有幾個姊妹和兄弟?

114. Don't you have my hat? 你沒拿我的帽子吧?

115. Yes,I have both your hat and your coat. 不,你的帽子和大衣都在我這裏。

116. Does John have a yellow pencil? 約翰有一支黃鉛筆嗎?

117. Yes,he does. 是的,他有。

118. He has a radio,doesn't he? 他有一台收音機,對不對?

119. No,he doesn't have one. 不,他沒有。

120. He already has a phonograph,but he doesn't have a radio yet. 他已經有一架留聲機,但是他還沒有收音機。

 

121. What time is it? 幾點鐘了?

122. It's two o'clock. 兩點鐘。

123. It's a few minutes after two. 兩點過幾分。

124. My watch is fast and your watch Is slow. 我的表快,而你的表慢。

125. Excuse me.Can you tell me the correct time? 對不起,你能告訴我一下準確的時間嗎?

126. No,I can't . 不,我不能。

127. I don't know what time it is. 我不知道現在幾點鐘。

128. I don't think it's four o'clock yet. 我認為現在還不到四點。

129. It must be about three thirty. 現在想必是三點三十分左右。

130. I get up before six o'clock every day. 每天我六點前起床。

 

131. The restaurant doesn't open until seven forty-five.

         飯館要到七點四十五分才開門。

132. Will you be here at ten o'clock tomorrow? 請你明天十點到這裏,行嗎?

133. Yes,I will. 行。

134. We'll be on time,won't we? 我們將按時到,是嗎?

135. I hope so. 我希望如此。

136. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?

137. Today is November first,nineteen sixty-three.

         今天是一九六三年十一月一號。

138. When were you born? 你是什麼時候出生的?

139. I was born on November first,nineteen thirty-five.

        我是一九三五年111日出生的。

140. Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日。 

141. My sister was born in nineteen thirty-eight.

         我的妹妹是一九三八年出生的。

142. I don't know the exact date. 我不知道確切的日子。

143. Where were you born? 你出生在什麼地方?

144. I was born in a little town not far from here.

         我出生在離這兒不遠的小城市裏。

145. What do you know about the tenth century?

        有關十世紀的事你知道些什麼?

146. I don't know anything about that. 關於那個我什麼都不知道。

147. Let's talk about something else. 讓我們談點別的什麼吧。

148. Where were you during the month of April last year? 去年四月份你在哪里?

149. I don't remember where I was then. 我不記得那時我在哪里。

150. Where will you be nest year at this time?

 

151. What do you want? 你想要些什麼?

152. I want a cup of coffee. 我想來杯咖啡。

153. What would you like to eat? 你想吃些什麼?

154. Please give me a piece of pie.請給我來片餡餅。

155. Which one would you like--this one or that one? 你想要哪一個?這一個還是那一個?

156. It doesn't matter to me. 隨便就可以了。

157. I'd like to talk with Mr. Johns or Mr. Smith.我想和約翰先生或史密斯先生講話。

158. I'm sorry, but both of them are busy right now. 很抱歉,他們都在忙。

159. Wouldn't you like some coffee? 不想來點咖啡嗎?

160. I'd rather have some tea, if you don't mind.

         如果你不介意的話,請給我來杯茶。 

161. Do you know any of those people? 你認識這些人嗎?

162. Two or three of them look familiar. 我和其中的兩三個人比較熟。

163. All of those men are friends of mine. 他們都是我的朋友。

164. Which one of those men is Mr. Taylor? 這些人中哪個是泰勒先生?

165. Is he the tall man on the left? 在左邊的那個高個男士是不是他?

166. Do you speak English? 你會講英語嗎?

167. Yes, a little.是的,會一點。

168. Does your friend speak English? 你的朋友會講英語嗎?

169. Yes, he speaks English perfectly.會而且講得很好.

170. What's his native language? 他的母語是什麼? 

171. I don't know what his native language is.我不知道他的母語是什麼。

172. How many languages do you speak? 你能講幾種語言?

173. My friend reads and writes several languages.我的朋友能讀寫幾種語言。

174. How well do you know French? 你的法語程度怎樣?

175. He speaks French with an American accent. 他講的是帶著美國口音的法語。

176. My parents speak English perfectly. 我父母能講很好的英語。

177. Mr. Jones can speak French pretty well.鐘斯先生能講很好的法語。

178. Sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English. 有時候,我會在講英語時犯一些錯誤。

179. I have a lot of trouble with pronunciation.我的發音存在一些問題。

180. How is her accent in French? 他講法語時的口音怎樣?

 

181. What are you doing? 你在幹什麼?

182. I'm reading a book.我在看書。

183. What's your friend doing? 你的朋友在幹什麼?

184. He's studying his lesson. 他在做他的功課。

185. I'm not doing anything right now.我無事可做。

186. Where are you going? 你想去哪?

187. I'm going home.我想回家。

188. What time are you coming back? 你什麼時候回來?

189. I'm not sure what time I'm coming back.我不確定我什麼時候能回來。

190. What are you thinking about? 你在想什麼?

 

191. I'm thinking about my lesson. 我在想我的功課。

192. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?

193. I'm writing to a friend of mine in South American.我在給我南美的一位朋友寫信。

194. By the way,who are you waiting for? 順便問一句,你在等誰?

195. I'm not waiting for anybody.我誰也不等。

196. How old are you? 你多大了?

197. I'm twenty-one years old. 21歲了。

198. My brother is not quite twenty-five. 我的哥哥沒有25歲。

199. John is not forty-five yet,is he? 約翰還沒有45歲,是嗎?

200. Mr. Smith is still in his fifties.史密斯先生50多歲了。

 

201. I'm two years older than you are.我比你大兩歲。

202. My brother is two years younger than I am. 我的弟弟比我小兩歲。

203. How many are there in your family? 你家幾口人?

204. There are seven of us altogether. 我家總共七口人。

205. My sister is the oldest. 我的姐姐最大。

206. I'm the youngest.我最小。

207. Guess how old I am. 猜猜我多大。

208. I'd say yor're about twenty-three. 我猜你可能23歲。

209. I was thirty on my last birthday. 我已經過了30歲的生日

210. I'm going to be sixty-one next Tuesday.下週二我就要61歲了。

 

211. What time do you get up every day? 你平常幾點起床?

212. I usually wake up early.我通常很早起床。

213. I get up at 6 o'clock every day.我每天6:00起床。

214. My brother gets up later than I do.我的哥哥比我起床要晚。

215. After I get dressed,I have breakfast.我穿好衣服後吃早餐。

216. Usually,I have a big breakfast.通常我的早餐比較豐盛。

217. I have juice,toast and coffee for breakfast.我早餐通常有果汁,麵包和咖啡。

218. I leave the house at eight a.m. each day.每天我都會在早上8:00離開我家。

219. I get to work at nine o'clock every morning.我會在每天早上9:00開始工作。

220. I work hard all morning.每天早上我都會很努力地工作。

 

221. I go out for lunch at about 12:30.我中午12:30出去吃午餐。

222. I finish working at 5:45 p.m. 我在下午5:45分完成我的工作。

223. I eat dinner at about 7 o'clock.我會在晚上7:00吃晚飯。

224. Before I eat dinner,I read the newspaper for a while. 在吃晚飯之前,我會看一會報紙。

225. I usually go to bed at about midnight. 我通常午夜才睡覺。

226. What time did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點鐘起的床?

227. I woke up early and got up at 6 o'clock. 我醒得很早,在6:00起的床。

228. My brother got up earlier than I did.我的哥哥比我起得早。

229. Did you get dressed ? 你穿好衣服了嗎?

230. Yes, I got dressed and had breakfast.是的,我穿好衣服而且吃完早餐了。

 

231. What kind of breakfast did you have? 你吃的什麼樣的早餐?

232. What time did you get to work yesterday morning? 昨天早上你幾點鐘去上的班?

233. I left the house at 8 o'clock and got to work at 8:30. 8:00離開的家,8:30開始的工作。

234. Did you work all day? 你全天都在工作嗎?

235. Yes, I worked from early morning until late at night.是的,我從早上一直工作到深夜。

236. At noon I had lunch with a friend of mine. 中午,我和朋友去吃的午飯。

237. I finished working at 5:30 and went home. 我在5:30完成的工作然後回家了。

238. After dinner I read a magazine and made some telephone calls. 晚飯過後,我看了一期雜誌然後打了幾個電話。

239. I went to bed at 11:30 p.m. 我在晚上11:30上的床。

240. I went to sleep immediately and slept soundly all night. 我一會就入睡了,而且睡得很好。

 

241. Where did you go yesterday? 昨天你去哪了?

242. I went to see a friend of mine.我去拜訪了一位朋友。

243. Did you see Mr. Jones yesterday? 昨天你見過鐘斯先生嗎?

244. I didn't see Mr. Jones,but I saw John .我沒見過,不過我見過約翰先生。

245. What did you talk about? 你們剛才在講什麼?

246. We talked about a lot of things. 我們剛才在說一些事情。

247. I asked him a lot of questions. 我問了他一些問題。

248. What did you ask him? 你問過他什麼?

249. I asked him if he spoke English. 我問他是否會講英語?

250. He said he spoke a little English. 他說他會講一點。

 

251. Then I asked him if he knew anybody in New York .接著我就問他是否認識在紐約的人?

252. He said he knew a lot of people there. 他說他認識很多那裏的人。

253. Finally,I asked him how old he was.最後我問他多大了?

254. He said he would rather not tell his age.他說他不想提及他的年齡。

255. He answered almost all of my questions.他幾乎回答了我所有的問題。

256. What time did you use to get up last year? 去年你通常幾點起床?

257. I used to wake up early and get up at 7 o'clock. 我過去常常醒得很早,在7:00左右起床。

258. I used to set my alarm clock for exactly 7 a.m.我過去常常把我的鬧鐘定在上午7:00鐘。

259. I never used to oversleep.我從不睡懶覺。

260. I used to get dressed quickly every morning.我通常穿衣服很快。

 

261. I always used to leave for work at 8:30.我過去常常在8:30去工作。

262. I used to start working at 9:00 o'clock every day.我過去常常在每天9:00開始工作。

263. I used to have lunch every day at the same time.我過去常常在每天同一時間吃午餐。

264. I used to work until nearly 6:00 o'clock each day.我過去常常工作到6:00左右。

265. I used to have dinner at 7:30 and go to bed early. 我過去常常在7:30吃晚飯,而且睡覺很早。

266. My brother and I used to go a lot of places together.我和我哥哥過去常常一起去一些地方。

267. We used to go to the movies about once a week.我們過去常常一周去看一次電影。

268. We used to have a lot of interesting friends.我們過去有一些很有趣的朋友。

269. My brother used to speak French to me all the time.我的哥哥過去總是給我講法語。

270. I always used to ask him a lot of questions.我過去常常問他一些問題。

 

271. Where do you live? 你住在哪里?

272. I live on Washington Street. 我在華盛頓街住。

273. What's your address? 你的地址是什麼?

274. I live at 1203 Washington Street. 我住在華盛頓街1203號。

275. I'm Mr. Smith's next door neighbor. 我是史密斯先生的鄰居。

276. You live here in the city,don't you? 你住在這個城市,對嗎?

277. I'm from out of town. 我來自城鎮。

278. How long have you lived here? 你在這住了多久了?

279. I've lived here for five years. 我在這住了5年了。

280. He's known me for over ten years. 我們相識十餘年了。

 

281. I've spoken English all my life. 我終生講英語。

282. I've already read that book. 我已經讀完了那本書。

283. Has he studied French very long? 他學法語很長時間了嗎?

284. Have you had breakfast already? 你吃過早飯了嗎?

285. Yes,I had breakfast two hours ago.是的,我在兩小時前吃的早飯。

286. Where were you yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午你在哪?

287. I was at home all afternoon. 我整個下午都在家。

288. I was writing some letters to friends of mine.我給我的朋友寫了幾封信。

289. What were you doing at about 4 o'clock yesterday afternoon? 昨天下午四點鐘左右你在幹什麼?

290. I was listening to the radio. 我在聽廣播。

 

291. What were you doing when I called you on the telephone? 我給你打電話時,你在幹什麼?

292. When you called me, I was eating dinner. 你給我打電話時,我在吃晚飯。

293. When I saw Mr. Jones,he was talking with John Smith. 我看到鐘斯先生時,他在和約翰史密斯講話。

294. While you were writing letters,I was reading a book.你寫信時我在看書。

295. While we were having breakfast,John was talking on the telephone.當我們吃早餐時,約翰在打電話。

296. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 猜猜看我今天早上在幹什麼?

297. I can't remember what John was doing yesterday afternoon. 我記不起昨天下午約翰在幹什麼了。

298. I've forgotten what he said his address was.我把他所說的他家的地址給忘了。

299. I've forgotten what time he said he had dinner last night. 我忘記了他昨晚幾點鐘吃的晚飯了?

300. They called us just as we were having dinner. 他們叫我們時,我們在吃晚飯。

 

301. What color is your book? 你的書本是什麼顏色的?

302. My book has a dark blue cover. 我的書本的封面是深藍色的。

303. How much does that typewriter weigh? 那個打字機有多重?

304. It's not too heavy,but I don't know the exact weight. 它不是很重,但是我不知道它的精確重量。

305. This round table weighs about forty-five pounds.這張圓桌子重45磅。

306. What size suitcase do you own? 你的小提箱是什麼尺碼的?

307. One of my suitcases is small,and the other one is medium size.其中一個提箱是小號的,另一個是中號的。

308. I like the shape of that table.我喜歡那張桌子的形狀。

309. How long is Jones Boulevard Street? Jones Boulevard街有多長?

310. That street is only two miles long. 那條街只有兩英里長。

 

311. Will you please measure this window to see how wide it is? 你能量量這個窗戶,來確定它有多寬嗎

312. This window is just as wide as that one. 這個窗戶僅僅和那個一樣寬。

313. The walls are three inches thick. 這些牆有三英尺厚。

314. This material feels soft.這種材料摸上去很軟。

315. This pencil is longer than that one. 這個鉛筆比另一個長。

316. Would you please tell Mr. John that I'm here?你能告訴約翰先生我在這嗎?

317. Take these books home with you tonight. 今晚請把這些書帶回家。

318. Please bring me those magazines. 請把那些雜誌給我帶來。

319. Would you help me lift this heavy box? 你能幫我將這個重盒子抬起來嗎?

320. Please ask John to turn on the lights. 請告訴約翰把燈打開。

 

321. Put your books down on the table. 將你的書放在桌子上。

322. Get me a hammer from the kitchen,will you? 從廚房裏給我拿個錘子,好嗎?

323. Hang up my coat in the closet ,will you please? 能將我的大衣掛在壁櫥裏嗎?

324. Please don't bother me now.I'm very busy. 現在請別打攪我,我在忙。

325. Would you mind mailing this letter for me? 你介意幫我發這封郵件嗎?

326. If you have time,will you call me tomorrow? 如果你有時間,明天給我打電話好嗎?

327. Please pick up those cups and saucers. 請將那些茶杯和茶託整理好。

328. Will you do me a favor? 你能幫個忙嗎?

329. Please count the chairs in that room.請數一下那個房間裏的椅子的數目。

330. Please pour this milk into that glass.請將這些牛奶到進玻璃杯裏。

 

331. Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information? 先生,打攪一下,你能告訴我一些資訊嗎?

332. Can you tell me where Peach Street is? 你能告訴我Peach Street在哪嗎?

333. It's two blocks straight ahead. 向前一直走,過兩個街區就到了。"

334. Which direction is it to the theatre? 去戲院應走哪個方向?

335. Turn right at the next corner 在下個路口向右拐。

336. How far is it to the university? 到大學還有多遠?

337. It's a long way from here. 從這算起還有很長的一段路。

338. The school is just around the corner. 學校就在拐角處。

339. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.旅館穿過街道。

340. You can't miss it. 你不會錯過的。

 

341. Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper's telephone number? 你知道Cooper先生的電話號碼嗎?

342. Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is? 你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎?

343. Should I go this way,or that way? 我應走這條路還是那條?

344. Go that way for two blocks,then turn left. 走那條路,穿過兩個街區後向左拐。

345. I beg your pardon.Is this seat taken? 請問,這個座位有人坐了嗎?

346. Are you married? 你結婚了嗎?

347. No,I'm not married.I'm still single. 沒有,我仍然單身。

348. Your niece is engaged,isn't she? 你的侄女訂婚了是嗎?

349. My sister has been engaged for two months.我妹妹訂婚兩個月了。

350. My grandfather got married in 1921.我祖父1921年結地婚。

 

351. When is grandparents' wedding anniversary? 什麼時候是你祖父母的結婚紀念日?

352. How long have they been married? 他們結婚多久了?

353. They've been married for quite a few years.他們結婚好些年了。

354. Who did George marry? 喬治和誰結婚了?

355. Do they have children? 你有孩子了嗎?

356. They had a baby last month. 他們上個月有的孩子。

357. My son wants to get married in June. 我的兒子打算六月份結婚。

358. They don't know when the wedding will be.他們不知道什麼時候舉行婚禮。

359. Their grandchildren are grown up now.他們的孫子長大了。

360. She's a widow.Her husband died last year.她是個寡婦,他丈夫死于去年。

 

361. Where did you grow up? 你在哪長大?

362. I grew up right here in this neighborhood.我就在這臨近長大。

363. My friend spent his childhood in California . 我的朋友童年在加利福尼亞度過。

364. He lived in California until he was seventeen. 他十七歲以前都在加利福尼亞居住。

365. There have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years.在過去的二十年間,這裏發生了很多的變化。

366. There used to be a grocery store on the corner. 以前拐角處有一個雜貨店。

367. All of those houses have been built in the last ten years.所有的房子都是在最近十年裏建成的。

368. They're building a new house up the street .

這個街上正在建一個新房子。369. If you buy that home, will you spend the rest of your life there?

如果你買了那間房,你會在那度過你的餘生嗎?

370. Are your neighbors very friendly? 你的鄰居們友好嗎?

 

371. We all know each other pretty well. 我們彼此之間有很深的瞭解。

372. A young married couple moved in next door to us. 一對新婚夫婦搬進了我們隔壁。

373. Who bought that new house down the street from you? 誰買了你們街上那頭的新房?

374. An old man rented the big white house.一個老人租了那個大的白房子。

375. What beautiful trees those are! 多漂亮的樹呀!

376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow morning? 明天早上你打算幾點起床?

377. I'll probably wake up early and get up at 6:30.我可能會起的比較早,大約在6:30起床。

378. What will you do then? 然後你做些什麼呢?

379. After I get dressed,I'll have breakfast.穿上衣服後我將吃早飯。

380. What will you have for breakfast tomorrow morning? 明天的早餐你吃什麼呢?

 

381. I'll probably have eggs and toast for breakfast.早餐我可能會吃土司麵包和雞蛋。

382. After breakfast,I'll get ready to go to work.吃完早餐後我會準備一下去上班。

383. I'll leave the house at 8:00 and get to the office at 8:30.我將會在8:00離開房間然後在8:30到達辦公室。

384. I'll probably go out for lunch at about 12:30.我將會在12:30去吃午飯。

385. I'll finish working at 5:30 and get home by 6 o'clock. 我將在5:30完成工作然後在6:00前到家。

386. Are you going to have dinner at home tomorrow night? 明天晚上你會在家吃晚餐嗎?

387. Do you think you'll go to the movies tomorrow night? 明天晚上你會去看電影嗎?

388. I'll probably stay home and watch television.我可能呆在家看電視。

389. When I get sleepy,I'll probably get ready for bed. 當我感到困的時候,我就準備上床睡覺。

390. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away? 你現在能去睡覺嗎?

 

391. How is the weather today? 今天的天氣怎樣?

392. The weather is nice today. 今天天氣很好。

393. What was the weather like yesterday? 昨天天氣怎樣?

394. Yesterday it rained all day.昨天下了一天的雨。

395. What will the weather be like tomorrow? 明天天氣怎樣?

396. It's going to snow tomorrow.明天有雪。

397. It's quite cold today.今天真冷。

398. It's been cloudy all morning.整個早上都多雲。

399. Is it raining now? 現在在下雨嗎?

400. It'll probably clear up this afternoon.今天下午可能會晴天。

 

401. The days are getting hotter. 天氣在轉暖。

402. Today is the first day of spring.今天是春天的第一天。

403. What's the temperature today? 今天的氣溫是多少?

404. It's about seventy degrees Fahrenheit this afternoon.今天下午華氏溫度70度。

405. There's a cool breeze this evening. 今晚有股冷風。

406. How are you feeling today? 今天感覺怎樣?

407. I don't feel very well this morning.今天早上我感覺並不好。

408. I was sick yesterday, but I'm better today.昨天我病了,不過今天好了。

409. My fever is gone,but I still have a cough.我已經不發燒了,不過仍咳嗽。

410. My brother has a bad headache. 我哥哥很頭痛。

 

411. Which of your arms is sore? 你的哪個胳膊痛?

412. My right arm hurts. It hurts right here.我的右胳膊受傷了。它就傷在這兒。

413. What's matter with you? 你怎麼了?

414. I've got a pain in my back. 我背痛。

415. Which foot hurts?Is it the left one? 哪個腳受傷了?是不是左邊的腳?

416. How did you break your leg? 你怎樣弄傷的腳?

417. I slipped on the stairs and fell down.I broke my leg.我在樓梯上滑了一下摔倒了,就弄傷了我的腳。

418. Your right hand is swollen.Does it hurt? 你的右手腫了。是不是受傷了?

419. It's bleeding.You'd better go see a doctor about that cut. 你的傷口在流血,你最好去醫生那看看。

420. I hope you'll be well soon.希望你快些好。

 

421. I get out of bed about 7 oclock every morning. 每天早上我7:00起床。

422. After getting up,I go into the bathroom and take a shower. 起來以後我會進浴室沖個澡。

423. Then,I brush my teeth and comb my hair. 然後我刷牙梳頭。

424. After brushing my teeth,I put on my clothes. 我刷完牙後穿衣。

425. After that,I go downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast.然後,我下樓到廚房去吃早飯。

426. After eating breakfast,I go back upstairs again. 吃完早飯後,我再上樓。

427. Then,it's usually time to wake up my little brother.這時通常到了我叫醒我小弟弟的時間了。

428. He can't dress himself yet because he's too young. 因為他太小,他還不會自己穿衣。

429. I wash his face and hands,and then I dress him. 我給他洗臉洗手,然後給他穿衣。

430. He tries to button his own shirt,but he can't do it. 他試著自己系紐扣,但總是失敗。

 

431. My little brother takes a bath before he goes to bed at night. 我的弟弟在晚上上床之前通常洗個澡。

432. He always forgets to wash behind his ears. 他總是忘記洗耳朵的後面。

433. I'm always tired when I come home from work. 下班以後我通常很累。

434. At bedtime, I take off my clothes and put on my pajamas. 晚上我脫掉我的衣服,換上睡衣。

435. I get into bed at about 11:30 and go right off to sleep. 11:30上床睡覺,一會就會入睡。

436. What do you think?Is that right? 你認為怎樣?是否正確?

437. Cetainly.You're absolutely right about that.當然,你完全正確。

438. I think you're mistaken about that.我覺得你是錯誤的。

439. I like hot weather best. 我最喜歡熱天氣。

440. Personally,I prefer winter weather.就我個人而言,我比較喜歡冬天的天氣。

 

441. Do you think it's going to rain tomorrow? 你認為明天會下雨嗎?

442. I don't know whether it will rain or not.我不知道明天會不會下雨。

443. In my opinion,that's an excellent idea.我認為這是個好主意。

444. Why Mr. Cooper so tired?Do you have any idea? 為什麼Cooper先生這麼累?你知道嗎?

445. He's tired because he worked hard all day today. 因為他工作了一整天,所以很累。

446. What do you think of my children? 你覺得我的孩子怎樣?

447. I think you have very attractive children. 我覺得你有很討人喜歡的小孩兒。

448. Please give me your frank opinion.請告訴我你真實的想法。

449. Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我在想什麼嗎?

450. Of course I want to know what your opinion is.當然,我很想知道你的觀點。

 

451. What do you plan to do tomorrow? 明天你打算幹什麼?

452. I doubt that I'll do anything tomorrow. 明天恐怕我什麼也不做。

453. Please excuse me for a little while. I want to do something. 對不起,稍等會兒,我要辦點事。

454. I imagine I'll do some work instead of going to the movies. 我想幹點事,不去看電影。

455. Will it be convenient for you to explain your plans to him? 你把你的計畫向他講一下,方便嗎?

456. There's nothing to do because tomorrow is a holliday.明天沒事做的,因為明天是週末。

457. What's your brother planning to do tomorrow?你哥哥明天計畫去哪兒?

458. He can't decide what to do.他無法決定該做什麼。

459. It's difficult to make a decision without knowing all the facts. 不知道全部事實而去作決定是困難的。

460. We're trying to plan our future. 我們在努力計畫我們的未來。

 

461. That's a good idea. 好想法。

462. I'm hoping to spend a few days in the mountains.我希望在山上消磨幾天。

463. Would you consider going north this summer? 你考慮今年夏天去北方嗎?

464. If there's a chance you'll go, I'd like to go with you. 如果你有機會去的話,我想和你一起去。

465. After you think it over, please let me know what you decide.

在你仔細考慮之後,請讓我知道你決定怎麼做。

466. I'm anxious to know what your decision is. 我很想知道你的決定。

467. I'm confident you've made the right choice. 我很有信心,你做了個正確的決定。

468. I want to persuade you to change your mind.我希望能勸說你,以改變你的觀點。

469. Will you accept my advice? 你會接受我的建議嗎?

470. What have you decided? 你決定了什麼?

 

471. I've definitely decided to go to California. 我一定去過加利福尼亞。

472. He didn't want to say anything to influence my decision.他什麼都不想說,以免影響我的決定。

473. She refuses to make up her mind.她拒絕下決心。

474. I assume you've decided against buying a new car. 我猜想你已經下定決心不再買新車了。

475. It took him a long time to make up his mind. 他用了很久才下定決心。

476. You can go whenever you wish. 你可以去你想去的地方。

477. We're willing to accept your plan. 我們打算接受你的計畫。

478. He knows it's inconvenient ,but he wants to go anyway. 他知道不方便,但他無論如何都想走。

479. According to Mr. Green, this is a complicated problem.聽格林先生講,這是一個複雜的問題。

480. She insists that it doesn't make any difference to her.她堅信那不會給她帶來任何不同。

 

481. Are you going to go any place this year? 今年你打算去其他地方嗎?

482. If I have enough money,I'm going to take a trip abroad.如果我有足夠的錢,我就會出國旅行。

483. How are you going?Are you going by boat? 你打算怎樣去?是不是打算乘船去?

484. It's faster to go by plane than by boat.坐飛機比坐船快。

485. What's the quickest way to get there? 到那兒最快的交通方式是什麼?

486. Altogether it will take ten days to make the trip.這次旅行可能要花費十天的時間。

487. I hope you have a good time on your trip.祝你旅途愉快。

488. I'm leaving tomorrow,but I haven't packed my suitcases yet.我明天出發,但是現在還沒有整理好我的箱子。

489. I'm going by air.I like flying.我打算坐飛機去,我喜歡乘飛機。

490. My brother took a trip to Mexico.我哥哥去了莫斯科旅行。

 

491. It was a six-hour flight. 這是6小時的航程。

492. How many passengers were on the train? 火車上有多少乘客?

493. His friend was injured in an airplane crash.他的朋友在飛機事故中受傷。

494. Would you like to go for a walk? 你喜歡去散散步嗎?

495. Let's go out to the airport. The plane landed ten minutes ago.讓我們去機場。飛機在十分鐘前就已經著陸了。

496. I'm going shopping because I need to buy some clothes.我想去商店,因為我需要買些衣服。

497. If this shirt doesn't fit,may I bring it back later?如果這個襯衫不合身,我能將它帶回來嗎?

498. What size shoes do you wear?你穿多大號的鞋?

499. That suit looks very good on you.你穿這個外套很合身。

500. This dress is made of silk,isn't it?這件衣服以絲綢為材料,是嗎?

 

501. I'd like to try on this sweater.我很想試一下這件毛衣。

502. I'm interested in buying a new car.我很想買輛新車。

503. What's the price of that electric iron?那個熨斗多少錢?

504. How much is this rug?這個地毯多少錢?

505. Is this toothpaste on sale today?今天有牙膏賣嗎?

506. That's a beautiful leather wallet,but it costs too much.這個皮錢夾很漂亮,但是太貴了。

507. How much do I owe you?我欠你多少錢?

508. That will be eighteen dollars and seventy-five cents.可能有18美元,外加75美分。

509. Do you have change for a twenty-dollar bill?你能換開20美元的錢嗎?

510. The clerk helped me find what I wanted.這個職員幫我找到了我所需要的東西。

 

511. What would you like to eat? 你想吃什麼?

512. I'd like a bowl of tamoto soup,please. 請給我來碗番茄湯。

513. The waiter seems to be in a hurry to take our order. 這個服務員看起來很著急的記下了我們所點的東西。

514. Which would you rather have--steak or fish? 你想來點什麼?牛排還是魚?

515. I want my steak well-done. 我想要全熟的牛排。

516. What kinds of vegetables do you have? 你想要哪種蔬菜?

517. I'll have mashed potatoes .我想要些土豆泥。

518. Would you please pass the salt? 你能把鹽遞過來嗎?

519. They serve good food in this restaurant.在這個飯店中,他們供應很好的食物。

520. Are you ready for your dessert now? 你準備好吃點心了嗎?

 

521. This knife is dirty.Would you bring me a clean one,please? 這把刀子已經很髒了,你能帶一個乾淨的來嗎?

522. May I check,please? 我能檢查一下嗎?

523. You have your choice of three flavors of ice cream. 你能選擇三種口味的霜淇淋。

524. We have vanilla,chocolate,and strawberry.我們有香草味的,巧克力味的,草莓味的。

525. We invited two guests to dinner,but they didn't come.我們邀請了兩位客人來吃晚餐,但是他們沒有來。

526. How long did the movie last? 電影持續了多久?

527. The feature started at 9 o'clock and ended at 11:30. 特寫從九點種開始,一直持續到十一點半。

528. They say the new film is an adventure story.他們講,這個新影片是一個冒險。

529. A group of us went out to the theater last night. 昨天晚上我們去了戲院。

530. The new play was good and everybody enjoyed it. 這個新的戲劇很好,人們都喜歡。

 

531. By the time we got there,the play had already begun. 到我們到達時,戲劇已經開始了。

532. The usher showed us to our seats. 服務員把我們帶到了坐位前。

533. The cast of the play included a famous actor. 這場戲劇的演員陣容裏有一個很著名的演員。

534. After the play was over,we all wanted to get something to eat. 戲劇結束了以後,我們都想去吃點東西。

535. There was a big crowd and we had difficulty getting a taxi.這裏人很多,我們很難打到車。

536. The restaurant was filled,so we decided to go elsewhere. 這個飯店人已經滿了,我們不得不去別處。

537. My brother wants to learn how to dance. 我弟弟想學跳舞。

538. We don't go dancing very often. 我們不經常去跳舞。

539. Which would you rather do--go dancing or go to cinema? 想幹什麼?去跳舞還是去看電影?

540. I'm not accustomed to going out after dark. 我不習慣晚上出去。

 

541. I'd like to make an appointment to see Mr. Cooper. 我想約定好時間去看看Cooper先生。

542. Would you like to arrange for a personal interview? 你想安排一個個人採訪嗎?

543. Your appointment will be next Thursday at 10 o'clock. 你的約會安排在下週四十點。

544. I can come any day except Thursday. 我除了星期四每天都能來。

545. He wants to change his appointment from Monday to Wednesday. 他想將他的約會從週一改為週三。

546. She failed to call the office to cancel her appointment. 她沒能讓辦公室取消她的約會。

547. I'm going to call the employment agency for a job. 我打算去招聘辦公室去應聘。

548. Please fill in this application form. 請填寫這張申請表。

549. Are you looking for a permanent position? 你想應聘一個永久性職位嗎?

550. I'm going to call a plumber to come this afternoon. 我想打個電話讓鉛管工今天下午來。

 

551. I couldn't keep the appointment because I was sick. 我不能守約了,因為我病了。

552. I'm a new employee.I was hired yesterday. 我是一個新雇員。我昨天被錄用的。

553. Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.請在你來之前打個電話,不然我們有可能不在家。

554. Let's make a date to go shopping next Thursday. 讓我們約定好下週四去商店。

555. Will you please lock the door when you leave? 你離開時能把門鎖上嗎?

556. I went to see my doctor for a check-up yesterday. 我昨天想去我的醫生那去檢查檢查。

557. The doctor discovered that I'm a little overweight. 醫生發現我有些超重。

558. He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他讓我做了個x射線的胸透,給我又量了量血壓。

559. He told me to take these pills every four hours.他告訴我每四小時吃次藥。

560. Do you think the patient can be cured? 你覺得這個病人能被治癒嗎?

 

561. They operated on him last night.昨天晚上他們給他做了手術。

562. He needed a blood transfusion. 他需要輸血。

563. My uncle had a heart attack last year. 我叔叔去年得了心臟病。

564. They had to call in a heart specialist. 他們需要一個心臟病專家。

565. What did the doctor say? 醫生說什麼?

566. The doctor advised me to get plenty of exercise. 醫生建議我多做些運動。

567. The doctor said I look pale. 醫生說我看起來很蒼白。

568. If I want to be healthy,I have to stop smoking cigarettes.如果我想健康的話,我不得不戒煙。

569. The physician said smoking is harmful to my health.內科醫生告訴我吸煙有害健康。

570. It's just a mosquito bite.There's nothing to worry about.只是被蚊子叮了下,不必擔心。

 

571. You're wanted on the telephone. 有你的電話。

572. What number should I dial to get the operator? 我想接通接線員的電話,我應撥打什麼號碼?

573. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打個長途。

574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot. 拿起話筒,然後將硬幣投進硬幣口中。

575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy. 我想給Copper先生打電話,但是線路一直很忙。

576. You must have dialed the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

577. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered. 我撥的號碼正確,但是沒有人接聽。

578. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please? 電話鈴響了,你能接下電話嗎?

579. Would you like to leave a message? 你想留下什麼口信兒嗎?

580. Who is this?I don't recognize your voice. 你是誰?我聽不出你的聲音。

 

581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called? 你能告訴Cooper先生我打過電話嗎?

582. Is this Empire 5-4093? 是帝國5-4093嗎?

583. I have to hang up now. 現在我不得不掛斷電話。

584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can't hear you. 將話筒靠近你的嘴,我聽不見你的聲音。

585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow? 你介意明天再打過來嗎?

586. How long has it been since you've heard from your uncle? 從你得到你的叔叔的信兒到現在已經多久了?

587. When was the last time he wrote you ? 他最後一次給你寫信是什麼時候?

588. I can't recall how long it's been. 我不能記起那是多久前了。

589. I'm always disappointed when I don't get any mail. 我在收不到郵件時,總是很失望。

590. I feel guilty because I haven't written her lately. 我總覺得該受責備,因為我後來沒有給她回信。

 

591. What time is the mail delivered on Saturday? 一般週六什麼時候送郵件?

592. The postman always comes at 2 oclock. 郵遞員通常在兩點來。

593. I wrote to my uncle last night.I couldnt put it off any longer. 我昨晚給我叔叔寫了封信。我不能再托了。

594. I enclosed some photographs in my letter. 我在信里加了幾張照片。

595. I didn't know whether to send the letter airmail or not. 我不知道是否該寄航空信?

596. How long does it take for a letter to get to California ? 一封信要多久才能到加利福尼亞?

597. Don't forget to put stamps on the letter before you mail it. 在你郵寄前別忘了貼郵票。

598. He went to the post office to mail a letter.他去郵局郵信了。

599. I dropped the letter in the mailbox on the corner. 我在拐角處將信放在了郵箱裏。