2007-09-12 21:35:11猴子

想念妳 o(≧v≦)o

我關上窗簾   卻捨不得關上眼 我已習慣在睡著以前 把妳仔細想一遍

不管距離有多遠 妳不在身邊   我只相信妳我愛   會超越界限

我翻遍了所有辭典 我讀遍了所有語言 還是想妳想到不能眠

我找不到任何字眼 足夠表達我對妳的 柏拉圖式的想念


為妳繫上純白項鍊 繫上我純白思念 就算不能見面 一樣可以陪在妳身邊

為你繫上純白項鍊 繫上我純白思念 解不開的線  就是我對妳的想念


想像我看著相片   看著幸福的昨天 妳在我對面轉圈 就像時間停擺了

在我記憶裡無暇的臉 妳就是我的焦點 我調著光圈   捨不得眨眼


妳要做的夢 妳要做的甜 好多思念 今天明天 永遠 諾言 都交給我實現?!



Oceans apart, day after day
(遠隔重洋,日復一日)

and I slowly go insane
(我慢慢地變得要失常)

I hear you voice on the line
(電話裏傳來你的聲音)

But it doesn’t stop the pain
(但這不能停止我的悲傷)

If I see you next to never
(如果再也不能與你相見)

How can we say forever?
(又怎能說我們到永遠?)

Wherever you go, whatever you do,
(無論你在何地,無論你做何事,)

I will be right here waiting for you;
(我就在這裏等候你。)

Whatever it takes,
(不管怎麼樣,)

Or how my heart breaks,
(不管我多哀傷,)

I will be right here waiting for you.
(我就在這裏等候你。)

I took for granted all the times
(我一直認為)

That I thought would last somehow.
(你我會情長義久。)

I hear the laughter,
(我聽見你的笑聲)

I taste the tear,
(我品嘗眼淚,)

But I can’t get near you now.
(但此刻不能接近你。)

Oh,can’t you see, baby,
(哦,寶貝,難道你不懂)

You’ve got me going crazy?
(你已使我發瘋?)

I wonder
(我試問)

How we can survive this romance,
(我們如何熬過這浪漫情。)

But in the end
(但到最後)

If I’m with you
(如果我與你同在)

I’ll take the chance.
(我要抓住這個機會。)

Waiting for you.
(等候你)

\LOVE/點