2014-05-04 19:36:33The Little White Paw
- 1 pound of beef tenderloin, sliced thinly into pieces ½ inch x 2 inches and ⅛ inch thick
Marinade (for 1 pound of beef):
- ½ cup of crushed pear
- ¼ cup onion purée
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 chopped green onion
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs brown sugar (or 1 tbs of brown sugar and 1½ tbs rice syrup)
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- 1 tbs toasted sesame oil
- several thin slices of carrot
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the sliced beef and mix well.
- You can grill, pan-fry, or BBQ right after marinating, but it’s best to keep it in the fridge and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight for a tougher cut of beef. Serve with ssamjang.
Another one here